Visit the Isles of Scilly for a day out or short break for the whole family. Enjoy a leisurely sail to and from the Isles of Scilly giving you a unique perspective of some of Cornwall’s most iconic coastline and the chance to spot some wildlife along the way. Whether you visit for the day or for longer, the islands offer plenty for the whole family.
These stunning islands are fringed with sandy secluded beaches and criss-crossed with miles of trails and paths to walk, cycle or ride. Island ferries can take you to the gardens of Tresco or the rugged beauty of St Agnes. There is far more than you can see in a day and perhaps that is why so many people come back, time after time.
What you will win
One lucky winner will receive:
- Scillonian III family tickets (2 adults, 2 children, Penzance to Isles of Scilly, Isles of Scilly to Penzance).
Min prize value: £90 (based on day trip offer prices) Max prize value: £365.80 (based on standard single prices/overnight stay). T&Cs below.
How to enter
Mumsnet T&Cs apply, in addition to the T&Cs from Isles of Scilly Travel below. The competition is open to UK residents only. Competition closes at 23:59 on 31 July.
Isle of Scilly Travel T&Cs:
- The prize is a family travel ticket (2 adults, 2 children) to the Isles of Scilly, from Penzance on the Scillonian III ferry (PZE to ISC and ISC to PZE)
- The travel vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months from date of issue. Travel vouchers for the Scillonian will be valid between Penzance and St Mary’s.
- If, due to circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to provide the stated prizes, we reserve the right to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. There is no cash alternative.
- The prize is for travel only, the prize allows travel to and from the islands via Scillonian ferry with Isles of Scilly Travel. The travel can be booked for a day trip or can be used for overnight stays, however any accommodation will need to be booked and paid for separately by the prize winner with their chosen accommodation providers.
- Travel can be booked by the prize winner, subject to availability. If you are unable to travel on your selected dates as a result of Covid restrictions, you will be able to amend your booking free of charge to a later available date.
- There is one prize to be won.
- Any additional expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize, that the winners incur are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, award alternative prizes of equal or higher value.