We're always happy to answer questions and listen to your feedback and suggestions, so please do get in touch.
We do get hundreds of mails every day, though.
So, in order to ensure you get the quickest possible response, we'd be grateful if you'd take a moment to make sure you're sending your mail to the most appropriate Mumsnet email address.
- If you would like to discuss advertising or market-research opportunities on Mumsnet, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a journalist and would like to ask our members' help with an article you are writing or a radio/TV series you are researching, you can do so, for a £30 fee, by starting a discussion thread on our Media/Non-member Requests boards. For other media enquiries, please email us email@example.com
- If you have a query about Mumsnet Book Club, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a query about Mumsnet Academy, please mail email@example.com
- If you have a query about the Mumsnet Bloggers Network, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a query about Mumsnet Local, please mail email@example.com
- If you are a registered Mumsnetter and want to alert us to a particular thread or post on Talk, please use the Report link (there's one above every post) to get our attention.
- If you are a registered Mumsnetter and have a query about your account or your email subscriptions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your query doesn't fall into any of the categories listed above, please email email@example.com
We may not be able to acknowledge every email straightaway but we do always value your opinions and suggestions.