Speechless

(16 Posts)

Thank you all so, so much.

My woolly hug arrived yesterday and I have alternated between being in floods of tears and feeling very comforted ever since.

It is the most beautiful thing - love just oozes out of every inch of it and the talent that has gone into making it is incredible. I wish I could show it to MrD - he would love it. The detail, the flowers, the Labradors and the sheep! The stripes and spots and just plain cleverness are glorious.

I wish I'd been strong enough to come on here yesterday and thank you all, but I wasn't. I can't articulate how much comfort this woolly thing has given me - something created by strangers who made the time to support me. I am moved beyond words and am very, very honoured to have it.

Thank you. Daisy xx

WereTricksPotter Sat 02-Nov-13 20:36:44

(((())))

RatherBeOnThePiste Sun 03-Nov-13 10:22:46

Oh bless your heart, big hugs for you lovely Daisy Xx

We are so glad the blanket is with you, so glad it is giving you some comfort, it was certainly made by so many within our MN community, with so much love for you and as a tribute to your beloved 'MrD' but how we all wish it had never been needed. Thank you for coming on here, your words mean so much, thank you.

Much love

Xx

FloresCircumdati Sun 03-Nov-13 10:25:39

That is so lovely! Thank you flowers

rubycon Sun 03-Nov-13 11:44:49

So pleased that the Woolly Hug is doing its work - wrapping you with love, strength, peace and kindness. xx

BIWI Sun 03-Nov-13 11:46:24

It was an absolute privilege to be able to contribute something - even if I am cack-handed and incapable of the beautiful things other MNetters can create. Every stitch has been made through gritted teeth with love for you and your family.

flowers

MNPlovespumpkincarving Sun 03-Nov-13 11:57:07

I am soo glad it has already started its comforting work, it was made with love and as a tribute of MrD's love for you.

MOSagain Sun 03-Nov-13 15:15:21

I also felt privileged to be involved with this project and hope that your hugs gives you some comfort. As always though, so sad a hug was needed xxx

PurplePidjin Sun 03-Nov-13 15:34:11

thanks

[Smile]

SoupDragon Sun 03-Nov-13 18:25:23

smile

lisad123everybodydancenow Sun 03-Nov-13 21:07:24

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

MrsShriek Mon 04-Nov-13 01:09:39

Awwwww... can only echo what lisa said.
Mre hugs xx
(MrsShrek)

Thumbwitch Mon 04-Nov-13 03:40:43

(((hugs))) xx

JulesJules Thu 07-Nov-13 09:43:44

sending love and hugs xx

WheresMyCow Thu 07-Nov-13 09:53:18

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now