Juice plus programme

(13 Posts)

Has anyone tried this?

It has been recommended by a friend of a friend who has absolutely sworn by it, but I would really welcome opinions!

Thank you!

carli19 Mon 24-Mar-14 08:12:55

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

LegoCaltrops Mon 24-Mar-14 08:16:46

Interesting first post, Carli.

HairyPotter Mon 24-Mar-14 08:34:25

Carli has been busy this morning Lego. At least 4 posts all extolling the virtues of Juice Plus grin

LegoCaltrops Mon 24-Mar-14 08:39:13

Righto, Hairy. When I looked earlier it was only one! Reported.

BetterThanASlaterUpYourNose Mon 24-Mar-14 08:46:04

Ok then, a totally unbiased view of Juice plus as I am on it but have no selling involement in it...

I have lost 22 lbs in about 5 weeks and it's really made a difference. I am very overweight and before I started this I constantly ate and ate crap.

I'm not going to lie, the shakes in my opinion are pretty rank but it's made me just snap out of my bad eating habits. I needed something drastic to get me started. If you do go for it, the chocolate shakes are way nicer than the vanilla ones!

UriGeller Mon 24-Mar-14 08:59:16

Eating a majority liquid diet can cause the sphincter muscles in our anus to deteriorate. Resulting in uncontrollable bowel movements and diarrhoea.

That's my opinion.

UriGeller Mon 24-Mar-14 09:00:09

Our anus? Not mine. Yours. Ones

BetterThanASlaterUpYourNose Mon 24-Mar-14 10:13:12

I appreciate that but obesity is going to kill me faster than a baggy sphincter will worry me. grin

This is a short term weight loss solution, not something I would do long term.

Martorana Mon 24-Mar-14 10:20:12

It's a rip off pyramid selling scheme. I am sure you will lose weight if you stick to it because it is a measured calorie easy to follow plan. But just be constantly aware that the main business of the people who sell it is to recruit more people to sell it- that's how they make their money.

Juiceplusplus Mon 24-Mar-14 19:45:22

specialsubject Tue 25-Mar-14 13:47:55

reporting...

rebecca89 Tue 01-Apr-14 23:03:49

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now