Did I actually hear talk of 20C on the radio this morning?

(6 Posts)
Helenagrace Wed 10-Apr-13 08:19:49

I think I've just heard talk of the possibility of highs of 20C on Sunday on the Radio 4 weather forecast.

Did I hear correctly or am I suffering from cold-induced aural hallucinations?

OYBBK please tell me your forecast because I believe yours!

Oh and an idea if the weather in Glastonbury on Saturday would be lovely, if you have time, as I have a family event on and the dress I hoped to wear was purchased on the basis that April is in Spring not the depths of winter!

Willow36 Wed 10-Apr-13 16:40:08

Lucky you! I've heard London is forecast 20 degrees. I'm considering a trip! 14 degrees forecast here, but I'll still take it over the 8 degrees it is today!

Saturday in Glasto looks to be 11 degrees high, chance of rain. smile hope this helps x

Summer115 Thu 11-Apr-13 04:32:10

Thanks for your information.

digerd Thu 11-Apr-13 06:48:39

S.Herts

My courier < delivering summer sale sandels>, said I could be wearing them this week end as is supposed to be 20 degrees
Rained in the night, but really needed it for the garden.

mummytime Thu 11-Apr-13 06:59:01

I think 20 for London is a bit optimistic if the 14 for here is right, even with the heat island effect. But it does look warmer.

It is so nice that our heating spends most of the day switched off automatically now.

Helenagrace Thu 11-Apr-13 20:30:26

Met office is showing heavy rain for Glastonbury. Might need an outfit overhaul!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now