Note: This topic is for discussing video games. If you want to buy or sell video games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Leappad explorer tablet - what is the RRP? I'm seeing big variations

(5 Posts)
smilesandsun Mon 21-Nov-11 12:23:34

Hi,

I'm not sure where I am going wrong but I am seeing the Leapfrog Leappad explorer fro £134.99 at Play.com and then at Tesco Direct fro £79.24. This can't be right?

I read about the product in a magazine and it says it should cost £80. Am I comparing the same products above....sorry to sound so vague, but its got me all confused!!

thx

peanutsmuggler Mon 21-Nov-11 12:27:02

The RRP is around the £80 mark, they have become the 'must have' toy this christmas though and are selling out quicky so Amazon, Play and Ebay have some going for silly prices

smilesandsun Mon 21-Nov-11 12:41:37

oh I see, totally crazy!

smilesandsun Tue 22-Nov-11 09:24:57

So i went to try and but the leap pad explorer tablet, and when I got to pay it was put of stock at Tesco direct. Does anyone know where it is available for the RRP, not the inflated price(s)?

LargeLatte Wed 25-Apr-12 20:28:13

Don't pay more than £80.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now