Any alternatives to Center Parcs in South of England?

(8 Posts)
spababe Tue 01-Jan-13 15:43:26

I have been here and think the activities are fab. Having said that I would say that the accomodation is 2* (notice no pictures but there are some on tripadvisor) and the food is quite canteeny. Lots of people rave about it on Tripadvisor but they also get the criticisms as well. Might be good for you and might not - only you can decide. Most activities included in the price apart from a small charge for materials.
http://www.manorhousehotel.co.uk/

Skiffen Sat 29-Dec-12 17:49:52

Bumping this - looking for cp equivalents but not CPR for a break with friends.

Rindercella Mon 26-Nov-12 15:18:49

Bluestone is fab. So another vote for that (despite it being in Wales rather than the south of England).

YDdraigGoch Mon 26-Nov-12 15:17:12

Not southern England, but have you thought about Bluestone in Wales? It's near Saundersfoot, set in fantastic surroundings, and loads to do both inside and out, and away from the park too. Great for children of all ages.

LucyClaireW Mon 26-Nov-12 15:13:46

www.merlin-farm-cottages-cornwall.co.uk/#!baby-friendly-cottage-cornwall/ceh8 - great base for a family with baby gear provided and close to lots of child friendly amenities and the stunning North Cornwall Coast...

Spons Mon 26-Nov-12 13:21:10

finlake lodges

Looked v nice, having done centre parcs hot tub lodge v's hoeseasons ones, I'd pick hoeseasons every time! Didn't actually stay in this one as we went North England instead but looks v nice and has 'go active' which seems v c parcs like..

sleepdodger Mon 26-Nov-12 13:10:37

Try the sands resort in Cornwall, hotel not sc but after 4 days there felt like a treat and if book early/ late have offers
Also bluestone in south Wales

Sutherlandgirl Mon 26-Nov-12 13:09:26

I think the title says it all! We're looking at a midweek/week long break in march just before Easter hols kids will be 11 months and 3 years. Needs to be somewhere with indoor activities and comfy accommodation as the weather no doubt will be dreadful!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now