Easter break with 3m old and 4 yr old

(7 Posts)
SilverSixpence Fri 09-Nov-12 17:43:04

Does anyone have any suggestions? Was considering centerparcs but cost is astronomical in Easter holidays! We like cottage holidays as long as the place isn't chintzy and out of date, but would like some things for 4 yo DS to do eg swimming, cycling etc. would prefer not to travel more than 2 hours from London if possible, budget is ideally less than £600 for a week.

PickledFanjoCat Fri 09-Nov-12 17:43:55

Haven deal?

PoppyWearer Fri 09-Nov-12 17:46:01

If you are prepared to travel a bit further, what about Center Parcs or similar in northern Europe? I was on a thread about Center Parcs Europe several months ago and the prices over there seem much more reasonable.

And there was a non-Center Parcs place in either Holland or Belgium that got a thumbs-up too. Can't remember the name, but I do remember looking at the website and seeing the baby facilities looked great. I'll scratch my head and try to remember what it was called!

SilverSixpence Fri 09-Nov-12 17:46:53

Will look into Haven thanks. Is it as naice as centerparcs though smile

PoppyWearer Fri 09-Nov-12 17:48:12

Duinrell. Holland.

SilverSixpence Fri 09-Nov-12 17:56:12

Thanks will look that one up. I looked up some flights and everything goes up so much in school holidays

PickledFanjoCat Fri 09-Nov-12 18:00:16

It's not as nice with respect to facilities but it's a LOT cheaper..

We've also been looking into eurocamp, I'll have a 3 m old too at easter and we booked a cheapy haven week in Devon for 150 pounds...

Think we might have a go at eurocamp next year too stayed in a hotel last year and it was horrific!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now