Toy garage recommendations - Fisher Price or VTech

(8 Posts)
mamababa Wed 21-Nov-12 20:27:51

Do you or do you know anyone with a Costco membership? They had it today for £22.50 plus VAT. Bargain grin

dldl Wed 21-Nov-12 20:22:09

Thanks for all your help. Think we will go with the vtech one for now and utilise the off button as and when we need if the noise gets too much!

fossil97 Tue 20-Nov-12 21:10:33

We had an earlier version of the Fisher price one - the lift wasn't brilliant on that but the DC still played with it all day.

ChristmasCountdown Tue 20-Nov-12 21:06:09

DS (now 4), had a very similar version of the elc garage which he loved and was pretty robust, but I think the toot toot one looks great for that age as unfortunately they do seem to like noisy stuff best!

PoppyWearer Tue 20-Nov-12 20:08:25

I've gone for the VTech one because DS already has some of the cars that go with it. The cars are fecking annoying noisy but do have off-switches. Amazon had it on offer for £24 last week. Bargain!

Do Early Learning still do theirs? DS and DD have played with that one at relatives and also at nursery and really enjoyed that one too.

dldl Tue 20-Nov-12 20:02:33

He's only just over 1! Person was very keen to get a garage though.

ChristmasCountdown Tue 20-Nov-12 19:30:12

How old is your DS?

dldl Tue 20-Nov-12 11:34:56

Hi All,

Hope you can give me some advice. Someone wants to buy a toy garage for DS for his birthday up to £40.

I have read reviews of the Fisher Price Racin' Ramps. It seems that everyone has problems with the lift.

The VTech Toot Toot garage seems to have good reviews but it seems noisy!

Anyone else have any pros and cons that they think are worth sharing?

What would you advise? Any other recommendations welcome!

Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now