Note: This topic is for discussing toys and games. If you want to buy or sell toys or games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Looking for a baby doll with hard plastic body -have you seen one please?

(4 Posts)
quitcomplaining Thu 15-Nov-12 13:25:21

Elc do a 'newborn' baby doll that is all plastic. Girl or boy.

SamSmalaidh Thu 15-Nov-12 13:22:57

DS has one - Peterkin is the brand, it's called Early Moments. Got it off Amazon.

emsyj Thu 15-Nov-12 13:18:13

Have you tried searching for a 'bath time doll'? DD has one but I can't for the life of me identify the brand - it was a gift from a neighbour. She has a hard plastic body (bit like an old Tiny Tears type thing) and came as a 'Bathtime Baby' with just a nappy. I tried googling to find the brand, but actually there are lots under this description that are hard plastic all over - I just can't find the one DD has!

SilverPhone Sun 11-Nov-12 21:15:49

Title says it all really I am looking for a toy baby doll nice and simple no need for accessories but it needs to have a hard body not a soft cloth or stuffed one as is for a little one who is poorly. Any recommendations gratefully received thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now