Note: This topic is for discussing toys and games. If you want to buy or sell toys or games, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Convertible balance bike

(8 Posts)
Iggly Wed 19-Sep-12 13:22:27

Thank you grin

I'm on my phone now but will take a look once the dc are asleep grin

5madthings Wed 19-Sep-12 10:43:06

another one i found that is recomended is called the Trek float.

5madthings Wed 19-Sep-12 10:40:23

www.playtimes.co.uk/hobby-bike-2-in-1-balance-bike-pink.html

here a UK stockists of the hobby bike and its £99! that is pretty good i think smile

5madthings Wed 19-Sep-12 10:38:39

www.hobby-bike.com/concept.php

this page shows it with and without the pedals smile

5madthings Wed 19-Sep-12 10:37:53

www.hobby-bike.com/order.php

here, it looks really nice!

the first one i found was the bmw one shock this was the second link when i googled convertible balance bikes.

5madthings Wed 19-Sep-12 10:37:04

found one called a 'hobby bike' that looks great! the price is in dollars tho but there is a link to retailers etc, hang on and i will try and get a link. its about $160 dollars, so what woudl that be in £?

5madthings Wed 19-Sep-12 10:35:19

hmm i had a friend who had one, she got it in germany so i think you need to look for european ones, i think isla bike might do one? and i have seen one once ina garden centre shop but it was heavy and looked unwieldly..
if all fails get a little bike and take the pedals AND the crank shaft bit off? and then you could put it back on again later.

i shall have a google smile

Iggly Wed 19-Sep-12 10:19:52

Does anyone know where I can find a convertible balance bike that doesn't cost £££? All I can find is a BMW one for £245 shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now