why can't I sell my very nice horse????

(80 Posts)
MiggleMoo Tue 25-Sep-12 13:12:12

My horse is a 16.2hh, 13yr old, WB. amazing to handle, angel on the ground and in saddle. She is a forward going ride but never bucks, rears, bolts etc. Super safe on the roads and the sort you could have a good gallop on and still stop at the other end. She is a superb hack but her schooling probably needs more work if you wanted to compete her. She is never going to win Hickstead, or jump around badminton but she is a good, nice, safe sort.
I am selling her due to a number of reasons but mainly loss of grazing and not being able to afford livery, and another baby on the way.
I don't even feel I am asking a lot for her £1450 with everything in, so why am i either getting time wasters or complete idiots phoning - where am I going wrong. I really need to sell her asap, but I will not sell her to a home I don't feel is suitable.
It is all very stressful, would welcome anyones advice!?
Is anything moving in the current market - is she too much (or too little and that is putting people off!)

MiggleMoo Wed 03-Oct-12 15:43:07

That was supposed to say 'for her' not for home!

CalamityKate Wed 03-Oct-12 16:50:21

Yep she's got a good home alright! As soon as I read your OP I thought blimey she sounds perfect and I was right <preen> :D

Landy77 Wed 10-Oct-12 22:00:52

Lovely end to the thread,

KEB123 Tue 16-Oct-12 13:12:45

Yay, I love a happy ending! Hope she enjoys her new home :-)

CalamityKate Tue 16-Oct-12 15:17:31

She's so lovely! Really sweet nature. Making me horse broody.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now