James Middleston reading at the wedding service

(33 Posts)
Avantia Fri 29-Apr-11 18:16:55

I sat in silence and loved every minute of James Middleston reading at the wedding service - thought he was very eloquent . the day may have been taken over by his sisters but he has made his mark with me .

Wel done James .wink

lucykate Sat 30-Apr-11 09:57:15

i know someone who was at the wedding. tenuous link but she is my husbands stepdads neice, and is a friend of carole middleton's and also james's godmother (apologies if i've messed up with the apostrophes, although if truth be known, i don't really care, am not a pedant wink)

she went to the abbey and also to the middleton family do at the goring hotel. am awaiting feedback with all the inside gossip!

Jajas Sat 30-Apr-11 10:03:08

Ooooh how exciting lucykate!!! It's the closest most of us will ever get so eagerly awaiting your first report back!!!

lucykate Sat 30-Apr-11 10:06:33

most important bit of info - her outfit was oyster in colour, she wore a fascinator and i think she was seated pretty close to the action with the middleton family & friends.

lucykate Sat 30-Apr-11 10:09:21

more info might be some time as it's coming via her > her mother > my mil > me (talk about chinese whispers!)

meditrina Sat 30-Apr-11 10:10:31

Much as I'd love to know what happened at the private parties, I actually hope she doesn't tell. But a guest's eye view of the public parts of the day would be lovely to hear.

James must have been sooooo nervous, and I thought he did very well. And choosing him meant all the bride's and groom's siblings had a role at the service.

lucykate Sat 30-Apr-11 10:14:07

tbh am sure she'll be very discreet. the middletons have a house in the lake district which she housekeeps on their behalf. kate & william have stayed there many times. she knows a lot more than she would ever talk about.

ajandjjmum Wed 04-May-11 13:25:37

I thought it was lovely that James went over the Clarence House on the morning of the wedding, to have breakfast with William and Harry.

Chlolow Tue 27-Sep-11 13:31:21

Has anyone got any Middleton gossip? Anything about Party Pieces?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now