Cat weeping on my bed! Argh!!!

(3 Posts)
MrsBeep Wed 20-Feb-13 08:07:09

Keep her out of that room and get new sheets if you can afford it, because she will be able to smell it. It will be the stress of moving in and her marking her territory.
Encourage good litter tray use...don't clean them out too often at first, as she needs to get used to her smell being in there. (Get rid of big poo but leave the wee).

cozietoesie Tue 19-Feb-13 07:07:58

Last cat did this once. He didn't like the litter I'd given him. (I'd tried wood pellets.)

New bedding (sorry) and re-consider the litter.

Binkle74 Mon 18-Feb-13 23:50:53

We have a new rescue cat who is 7 months old. She has started weeing on my bed and it's driving me mad.
I've got a few theories or tricks to try to stop it but any advice would be good. I don't think it's a urine infection, she might be a little stressed having moved to us but when she arrived she started off using her litter perfectly and doesn't show any other signs of stress. Her tray is cleaned regularly and I have two trays in case she goes in one. Any ideas? Also what's good to wash my laundry with to remove her scent? Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now