Kitties!!!!!

(38 Posts)
Mermaidspam Thu 15-Nov-12 22:10:38
Ponders Sat 17-Nov-12 10:49:22

ooh, thanks for that, sashh!

cozietoesie Sat 17-Nov-12 17:51:40

Mum is looking like she can't wait for them to find new homes!

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 17-Nov-12 18:28:54

I think it's a clouter of cats. Probably wrong.

SecretNutellaFix Sat 17-Nov-12 18:35:05

I always thought it was a kindle of kittens.

Ponders Sat 17-Nov-12 19:42:04

lots of historic webcam stuff here

scroll down for teeny weeny kittehs

squeeeeee

blush

cozietoesie Sat 17-Nov-12 21:03:03

They're doing really well for what - 6 weeks old? He must be a good fosterer.

smile

cozietoesie Sun 18-Nov-12 10:08:14

The milk bar just arrived back after (I assume) some Me Time. Total kitten attention.

smile

ZebraOwl Sun 18-Nov-12 11:52:15

Collective nouns for cats: a clutter, a clowder or a pounce. Last one is totally the best, no?

For kittens: a litter, a kindle or an intrigue. Again, I like the last one the best. Even if it makes sound a little bit as though the kittens should be gracing the covers of gossip magazines grin

Am sure we could come up with some better collective nouns though.

A snuggle of kittens, maybe?

cozietoesie Sun 18-Nov-12 12:18:52

I rather like snuggle - although right now it's more of a sprawl.

What I love about kittens is the total concentration they give everything. 10 minutes sleep followed by 10 minutes beating up one of the ginger kits followed by 10 minutes eating then ........

Delightful.

smile

cozietoesie Thu 29-Nov-12 15:31:57

They'll be ready to go soon-ish. I know I'm a great believer in the Siamese breeders' '12 weeks or more before they go' - but they're starting to hang out by themselves.

smile

cozietoesie Thu 29-Nov-12 15:49:45

I recall going to get third last Siamese cat (or second last - however these things are reckoned - the one before the one before anyway) and we were introduced to Mom. She came into the room with a tired look on her face and then bounded up to us with an 'Oh Thank God - it's people '. (Her kits were about 12 weeks old.)

Mom - in that link - has started to get something of the same tired look.

smile

Fluffycloudland77 Thu 29-Nov-12 15:54:55

Perhaps it's like mums with toddlers. She does look like she's in softplay hell. Unless someone is bleeding she is not getting up.

Our cat's mom just turned her back to us when we arrived to take him, he does the same thing to people he doesnt know too. Then she snuggled down by the open fire with his sister.

Mermaidspam Thu 29-Nov-12 19:58:06

One of them is asleep with it's head over the side, vvv cute grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now