Do you ever feel sorry for your dog?

(28 Posts)
LovesGSD Tue 22-Jan-13 19:50:52

My 2 dogs follow me around like wee lost sheep, every room I'm in they need to be with me. Even if I'm just leaving the room for a second and they are sleeping they'll still get up and come with me. Are most dogs like this?

digerd Thu 24-Jan-13 18:17:16

Had my 2 year-old only 18 days, and she is in season too. Every time I see her peering at the glass front door < presumably hoping for a likely lad to visit>, I feel sorry for her.
Also, when I go out dancing for 2 hours twice a week in the morning and she thinks I'm ready to take her out < all dressed up and perfumed - she'll get the message soon>, I feel really bad to disappoint her.

wordfactory Thu 24-Jan-13 22:24:40

Factorydog sighs dramatically and whines when I'm working from home. Really she'd like attention All The Time.

Interestingly, when I'm not in she just sleeps! I know this because she's often still asleep when I get back!

digerd Sat 26-Jan-13 09:31:08

My little dog is still looking longingly at the front door for a likely lad to sweep her off her feet. Dreading getting her spayed as will worry about her recovery.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now