Can someone help me find this dog toy please?

(17 Posts)
Ruidh Tue 13-Nov-12 08:02:10

Haha! Thanks. Glad you found it. I'm going to have to pop back for some more as the one I have has met with a grizzly death by beagle and jack russel!

TheCunnyFuntWearingAPoppy Sun 11-Nov-12 21:25:44

Oh god don't tell DP that! grin

SpicyPear Sun 11-Nov-12 20:48:21

That's great cunny! When SpicyDog first came home she'd only play with one teddy from kennels. I was really upset when I couldn't find her a replacement. Now she likes any toy the puppy shows an interest in... Maybe you need a puppy smile

TheCunnyFuntWearingAPoppy Sun 11-Nov-12 15:59:32

Ruidh I think I actually love you smile I got to The Range today and bought 4 of them blush

TheCunnyFuntWearingAPoppy Thu 08-Nov-12 19:15:46

When did you get it? I'm going to have to try and persuade DP
to take me to there this weekend in the hope I can find one! I'm absolutely desperate to find him one sad

Ruidh Thu 08-Nov-12 18:56:08

Had a look, can't find it. I got it in store though. They don't seem to have half as much online!

TheCunnyFuntWearingAPoppy Wed 07-Nov-12 17:31:54

Ohh really Ruidh? Could you possibly look on the website for me please to see if they have them on there?

Ruidh Wed 07-Nov-12 13:04:18

I have something that sounds exactly how you describe. Its a cheap one from The Range.

TheCunnyFuntWearingAPoppy Wed 07-Nov-12 10:35:49

It was the country and game fair.

TheCunnyFuntWearingAPoppy Wed 07-Nov-12 10:32:12

He's a greyhound you see, an ex racer. So he doesn't really know how to play with toys and stuff, so it's a real joy to see him playing with it. It's hilarious watching him with it on a walk, he has to wear a muzzle and he basically plays football with it, butts it with his nose then pounces on it smile

TheCunnyFuntWearingAPoppy Wed 07-Nov-12 10:29:36

It was Newark show, might've been newark country and game fair.

TheCunnyFuntWearingAPoppy Wed 07-Nov-12 10:28:39

Aquelven that looks a lot like a penis. grin

The one I'm after isn't strong enough to stand up to a chewy dog. My friend said she bought 2 for £1. So at that price they're not likely to be very strong.

babesdontlie Wed 07-Nov-12 10:26:54

ooh, bit of detective work needed here - what was the name of the country fair?, do they have a website that lists exhibitors, and from there see if the exhibitor has a website or contact number.

I get where you're coming from, I would go to all this trouble to get my dogs something they liked.

TheCunnyFuntWearingAPoppy Wed 07-Nov-12 10:22:31

Yes and no, same kind of thing but a bit different to that. I'll take a photo of it next time I see my friend. I don't think that one is squeaky.

Aquelven Wed 07-Nov-12 10:15:15

How strong is it?

My Skyes have EATEN half a dozen of these
www.amazon.co.uk/Nylabone-NG205NATP-Galileo-Souper/dp/B000084ERH/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1352283153&sr=8-12

Someone suggested I try a length of sewer pipe next confused

babesdontlie Wed 07-Nov-12 10:09:16
TheCunnyFuntWearingAPoppy Wed 07-Nov-12 09:58:36

It's bright pink, and made up of 4 balls stuck together in a pyramid shape. It has multicoloured pawprints/bones all over it. It's a squeaky toy and my dog loves it. He's goes crazy for it. The only problem is, it belongs to my friend and it's about dead now. She bought it from a country fair a while ago.
Myself and my dog would be ever so grateful if someone could find them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now