channel five new mentalist! now!

(64 Posts)
Nerf Thu 12-Feb-15 22:01:02

I think I haven't seen it and they said it was special.

Nerf Thu 12-Feb-15 22:04:39

Lisbon and Jane are a couple!

RingtheBells Thu 12-Feb-15 22:12:22

Watching, it's the new series, I nearly forgot it was on.

Nerf Thu 12-Feb-15 22:12:41

Where are the other Jane obsessives?

RingtheBells Thu 12-Feb-15 22:43:26

I'm enjoying it, bit fed up though that it has been shoved to the ten o'clock spot, I'm sure it was on at nine before.

Nerf Thu 12-Feb-15 22:47:54

Hello I'm so happy to see Jane in a decent story again.

RingtheBells Thu 12-Feb-15 23:00:52

That jilted husband to be of Lisbon's had a very evil look about him, last series I thought he was going to turn out to be no good.

Nerf Thu 12-Feb-15 23:07:09

Oh same here, but he is way more attractive than Jane now

LouiseBrooks Fri 13-Feb-15 21:07:10

Nerf (how are you?) nobody is more attractive for me than Jane (except maybe Cho, who I really rather like). Although I only just realised that Lisbon's ex is Prince Oberyn from Game of Thrones. Nice to see him alive and kicking.

I wish it wasn't on at ten but I think they've done it to avoid The Good Wife. Thursday is a great tv night - two of my favourite programmes.

Apparently this is the final season the The Mentalist though!

Nerf Fri 13-Feb-15 22:32:34

Louise �� hi I'm good. Cho is definitely the one. Apart from the weird affair with the prostitute. I'm so thrilled this is good , it had got a bit silly. A season, you say?

DaphneMoonCrane Fri 13-Feb-15 22:36:38

Just finished watching. Thought it was good. Nice mix of suspense and silliness.

Was a bit worried about how they'd handle the Jane/Lisbon thing but it was done well, I thought.

Kind of glad that pouty woman's gone hmm

SB is starting to look a bit knackered. Still think he's utterly gorgeous, though blush

Pixel Sat 14-Feb-15 00:53:01

I've just caught up with this and I'm all of a dither. That man is so gorgeous <sigh>.
I'm glad it's on later as I wouldn't be able to record it otherwise. Seems all our favourite progs are on Thursdays.

Glad to see the lovely Cho and he had to struggle to suppress a smile when Jane hugged him which was quite sweet.

Not sure about the new FBI woman yet. She seems a bit too interested in Jane for my liking...

Nerf Sat 14-Feb-15 07:28:09

Yes glad polity woman is gone. I mean the fbi boss not the two having a relationship ship,I liked them.

sillymillyb Sat 14-Feb-15 07:30:35

Yippee! I'd forgot about this - Thursday is my new fave night of the week with the good wife too.

I think I need to watch some of the last season again though as I've totally forgotten what has been going on!

RingtheBells Sat 14-Feb-15 07:55:53

I knew I recognised the jilted husband to be from somewhere, it was GoT, he made poor Jane look quite small and I'm sure he isn't, I can't remember him being that good looking last series.

DaphneMoonCrane Sat 14-Feb-15 09:42:04

Yes Nerf, I liked the couple too, especially Rigsby. He was kinda hot grin

Pouty lady never really got going. The new girl seems quite fun - I liked the way she jumped that lady who was trying to escape.

TheDailyWail Sat 14-Feb-15 09:44:41

According to IMDB The Mentalist is going to end. I think this is the final season.

Nerf Sat 14-Feb-15 10:22:21

Yes that was what they said - last ever, I thought it meant a one off but thrilled it is series 8!

Nerf Sat 14-Feb-15 10:22:46

And YY to Rigsby. Not a patch on Cho though

PolkadotsAndMoonbeams Wed 18-Feb-15 22:09:27

Yep this is the last series - I saw something ages ago (when it was announced it had been renewed) that the last episode will be called White Orchid, so I wonder if there's a wedding in the offing...

Nerf Wed 18-Feb-15 22:14:32

Oh no! Mike asked Jane if he had plans and Jane said no. Part of me wanted them not to get together.

fattymcfatfat Wed 18-Feb-15 22:18:18

Oh I do hope jane and Lisbon get married and have babies, then jane has gone full circle. Think I might cry when it finishes

Nerf Wed 18-Feb-15 22:41:12

Nooo he needs to remain a lone tragic hero

fattymcfatfat Wed 18-Feb-15 22:48:21

no because that would make me cry even more sad

Nerf Thu 19-Feb-15 22:08:06

I loved that when he said ' I'll wait for you." ��

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now