NCIS Appreciation - For the love of Gibbs (and Tony, Ziva, Ducky etc...)

(111 Posts)
ThwartedbyMum Thu 28-Feb-13 20:32:29

I love this programme! Anyone else?

AWFUL NEWS NCIS FANS!

Cote de Pablo (Ziva) IS LEAVING! sad

She's going to be around to 'wrap up' her storylines in season 11, but she is leaving.

ThwartedbyMum Tue 25-Jun-13 16:33:02

Oh Saltire I think he is lovely! I really like the episode where he is shot at and then crashes into the baddie at the end.

Saltire Tue 25-Jun-13 11:30:52

Am I the only one who has a wee bit of a crush on ....erm...Palmer blush

Typos due to fat pregnant fingers, tiny phone keyboard and utter excitement at ncis smile

Aaaaargh i looooove ncis!! grin << way to introduce myself to the thread wink

First thing i said about parsons not knowing who his dad was - good grief he's got to be a hanks he looks just like tom in big!

If gibbs did indeedy bang frl <anti spoiler just in case> it had better be some dort of set up i just can't see it being 'real' sad

La - deeks and kensi finally pull their fibgers out yey i was so happy and deeks sticking up for sam was really beautiful smile terrified of the new season though i hope deeks is ok sad

Red - i don't want it to be made. The characters were pretty crap and didnt gel at all bleuch.

FourLittleDudes Mon 24-Jun-13 23:27:08

I love NCIS, I got so excited at the series finale 2 years ago that my waters broke and ds3 was born! I record it on a Friday to watch with no dc around, and just watched Fridays. Gibbs shock !!

I like the relationship between Tony and Ziva, and between Jimmy and Ducky, Gibbs and Abby, McGee and his laptop grin I liked Ari blush

pearlgirl Mon 24-Jun-13 23:16:35

Just watched the one where Gibbs goes back to his hometown with a lump in my throat and my watery eyes weren't just due to hay fever.

LtEveDallas Mon 24-Jun-13 21:56:23

Fuck shit bollocks. Just watched the final episode of series 10. Can I just say I HATE Parsons - what a complete and utter wanker (and looks just like his dad)

And OMG shock <<bang>>

Bloody hell! I've got 2 episodes to go but don't know how they can top the last few we've just watched. Wow!!

Just watched the the last esp of LA NCIS omg !!!!! Now have to wait till next year wails

ThwartedbyMum Fri 21-Jun-13 19:25:15

i don't mind spoilers at all!

pearlgirl Fri 21-Jun-13 17:25:55

Agree completely about Gibbs with that awful face fur - it moves him from totally the top of my list to yuck very fast - great when he loses it again though.
Having read this thread I realise I am not alone.
Also can't quite take in how old Abby really is.

Ooooh!! you gotta love a bit of Ziva in full on 'destroyer' mode.

Urrgh! Mark with a 'tache just wasn't right. Hope I have not spoiled anything for you Thwarted

GibberTheMonkey Fri 21-Jun-13 13:48:39

Yes both NCis s have ended their seasons with shock endings

ThwartedbyMum Fri 21-Jun-13 11:40:36

Talking of OMG - I saw an episode from season 4 last night - Mark Harmon with a 'tache - how can a man go from looking so scrummy to just bleurgh with a bit of facial hair?

(Cannot comment on series 10 unfortunately, still on series 9 sad )

LtEveDallas Fri 21-Jun-13 09:35:44

Ahhh - Ranty, It just gets better from there on in. Ziva in full "destroyer" mode. It's also very, very sad.

(I've just been shocked by the penultimate end of season episode...Oh My God shock)

WARNING SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 10 YET. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

OMG!!! shock I was expecting Eli but not Jackie, that was a real shock moment. Though as DH said they did build her up earlier which usually means a character is out. But Jackie shock.

ThwartedbyMum Thu 20-Jun-13 10:32:16

After all the fuss I think I would be quite disappointed if it was just George - needs to be something different like Geronimo!

GibberTheMonkey Wed 19-Jun-13 17:23:07

I suspect Hetty does and G might now but we don't
My guess is George though as that is his father's name

ThwartedbyMum Wed 19-Jun-13 13:28:15

I will be moving house and getting Sky in a couple of weeks - sounds like NCIS: LA has gotten interesting! I saw the first few episodes of it - did they ever find out what 'G' stood for?

GibberTheMonkey Wed 19-Jun-13 00:43:53

Have you seen the last episode of the last series of NCis la? Oh la la
I won't say more

Ohh i watch NCIS LA drools while thinking of Deaks

slalomsuki Tue 18-Jun-13 19:02:58

For some reason I have just caught the last episode of season10 and will now have to fill in the gaps.

Also watched NCIS LA end of series which was good but shocking.

Head slaps all round me thinksgrin

Just watched season 10 episode 9 and had a really good giggle. Gibbs, Fornell and the ex-wife. Some absolutely cracking moments, NCIS gold.

tootssweet Tue 18-Jun-13 18:04:51

Thanks Thwarted - will keep checking in. Just wondering if DP will buy me the mega seasons 1-9 box set. Doubt it as he doesn't really share my NCIS love! Crazy fool (a possible head slap opportunity wasted as he doesn't really watch it)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now