Doctors Addicts Anonymous Continued - WTF is going on now?

(983 Posts)
MsNobodyAgain Sat 23-Feb-13 17:08:01

For any fans of the weekday soap Doctors (1.45pm, BBC1), the thread title is often what we ask ourselves.

Sometimes it's a WTF episode confused, sometimes it's BAH (boring as hell). Occasionally we have a FTC (failure to care) moment.

But sometimes rarely there is a diamond in the rough that makes us grin

So please join in if you would like to. All welcome. Mrs T is just making a pot of Rrrrrrrrrrrrrred Bush tea.

arf at peapot!

I have a teapot and never use cups and saucers <uncouth>. I always warm the pot though.

MsNobodyAgain Fri 15-Mar-13 15:08:34

Missed todays -- bloody calls to Cafcass, social workers and solicitors--

Yesterday I was very disappointed to see I have the same kettle as 6tl. And she put that hot tea pot straight on a wooden surface. shock

MsNobodyAgain Fri 15-Mar-13 15:10:13

Now I can't even strikethrough.

FFS!

Sparklingbrook Fri 15-Mar-13 15:11:46

I am watching on Sky Plus. Just got to the Troll bit. shock

Sparklingbrook Fri 15-Mar-13 15:13:17

Ooh and now the flower throwing bit.

toldmywrath Mexico Fri 15-Mar-13 15:13:48

Yes MsNo-I was shocked at that as well (teapot straight on work surface)

Sparklingbrook Fri 15-Mar-13 15:21:48

Heston's stressing. grin

Sparklingbrook Fri 15-Mar-13 15:22:54

No 'Next on Doctors' again. angry

Oodsigma Fri 15-Mar-13 15:24:04

Maybe they've not written it yet sparkling?

Raahh Spain Fri 15-Mar-13 15:42:53

I have just come home from the school run- DD1 came out injust her pj top and tightsshock due to getting her bottoms wet.

Sometimes I despair- they could at least have got her to put her track suit bottoms onangry

MsNobodyAgain Fri 15-Mar-13 16:07:21

That is poor Raahh

Caught up with todays. Meh...

I've got that kettle too and I put the teapot straight on my wooden counters - that is what counters are for? <confused>.

Poor DD Raah - hope she didn't get too cold / embarrassed.

Raahh Spain Fri 15-Mar-13 16:22:23

Who- nope, she doesn't do embarrassedgrin It was lucky, really, that i had the forethought to make her wear the tights and they weren't the ones with the holey crotch.

Her bottoms are a tad long- but then, I wasn't expecting them to be out playing in the rainhmm.

MsNobodyAgain Fri 15-Mar-13 16:36:49

Who you must have posh/well protected counters then because I put a hot cup of tea on a solid wood table last year and I'm still eyeing up the heat stain.

<arf> at holey crotch. Sounds like something from Batman and Robin. grin

Knackered and trashed and yet remarkably resilient to hot cups and teapots would be a better description MsN. I wouldn't put it on the table though.

Raahh - my Dparents took the DCs out for a day to a farm place last year, after a sleepover at their house (ie no input from me on dressing). When they all arrived back at our house DD (7) was wearing just a pair of woolly tights and a t-shirt (luckily quite a long one) and had been like it all day. I was a bit shock. DD hasn't quite grasped the difference between leggings and tights yet.

AnneEyhtMeyer Honduras Fri 15-Mar-13 21:59:32

They've done the Harlem Shake now. Not as long, but I'm not sure if I just saw Mrs T's knickers! shock

Who is the one in the helmet at the start? Is it Heston??

Certainly get a glimpse of popsocks. Oo-er!

How have i not come across the Doctors website before? The FAQs are a mine of information (like why the seasons are always wrong). There's even a Doctors Facebook page <tempted>

AnneEyhtMeyer Honduras Fri 15-Mar-13 22:25:59

I have to confess I "liked" the Doctors Facebook page yesterday. That's where I found these links.

Will pop over and look at the FAQ now. Answers I am looking for include:

Why Jimmi only remembers his OCD when it is useful to the plot?

When Heston will move home?

Who thought it was a good idea to bring in 6tl?

Why Barry isn't in every episode?

MsNobodyAgain Fri 15-Mar-13 22:57:26

I barely use Facebook but I have 'liked' the Doctors page just now (I think). Does that mean you get stuff on your Timeline or do you have to click on the page?

Total FB numpty. I only have my friend from Australia on it as she accepts my rather bizarre sense of humour grin

It should come up on your timeline Corrie does. Provided you don't comment on it you should be safe from too many of your other friends finding out. You should be safe MsN - I can't imagine Doctors is shown down under.

vodkaandcatatonic Fri 15-Mar-13 23:02:49

hey i love this thread i am a regular lurker

vodkaandcatatonic Fri 15-Mar-13 23:03:10

is anyone glad thingys dh exited?

vodkaandcatatonic Fri 15-Mar-13 23:03:59

i think the vicar will get stalkerish scary with mrs t because mrs t needs a good storyline it's her turn

vodkaandcatatonic Fri 15-Mar-13 23:04:28

barry should be!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now