Dancing on Ice 3rd February!

(181 Posts)

I wonder how Joe will get on? hmm

digerd Sun 17-Feb-13 20:48:24

Kieth's lunge was so strong and with a straight back - wow.

I missed the save me skates. There is a drama going on with Wilf so i was dealing with that! Bloody Soggy has gone through! hmm

digerd Sun 17-Feb-13 20:54:14

They saved Samia. I was sure it would be Keith.

I cant believe they have saved Samia!! Keith was better than her.
She HAS to go next week.

digerd Sun 17-Feb-13 21:03:23

Kieth was far superior in his skating skills and performance. Why did all the judges but Jason choose Samia. Very odd. Keith may not have improved but Samia will never be as good as Keith is currently.

theliverpoolone Mon 18-Feb-13 20:36:13

Don't understand the judging at all - they've gone on and on about Samia not skating on her own, then she does a 'save-me' skate where she never once skates on her own, and spends most of it being spun above Sylvain's head - and 3 of them save her! Only Jason seems to have any logic to his judging recently. Poor Keith easily deserved to go through sad.

mrsjay Tue 19-Feb-13 09:44:54

Im late to the DOI thread but god samia annoys me why the hell is she still there has ITV got it written into her contract she has to stay or 'something' she is rubbish

digerd Tue 19-Feb-13 16:28:25

Samia did skate holding just his one hand, big deal. I so enjoyed and admired keith's skating and smiling face.

mrsjay Tue 19-Feb-13 16:47:26

Samia did skate holding just his one hand, big deal. I so enjoyed and admired keith's skating and smiling face.

I thought he was great and samia reminds me of a little girl learning to go her roller skates, but hey she is light enough for a big lift eh <rolls eyes>

Evening all. This is the best opening sequence I have ever seen!
I predict Luke and Samia in skateoff and PLEASE Samia to go prettyyyyyyyyyyy please!!!!

Im here! Samia HAS to go tonight, fingers crossed no-one falls or messes up except Samia. I loved it when jane said Samias prop was a hairdressers chair...... looks like shes going to spend her routine on her arse thengrin

Lol Myboots.............. I really dont like her! I want either Matt or Gareth to win!!!

I can't stand Samia either. She makes me feel so..... urhh i dont know, just arghh!!

I think Gareth or Matt as well (dont tell dd1 I said, that as she absolutely idolises Beth)

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gubba is ill! grin The commentator is much better!!

grin

Sorry if that sounds horrid but i went off Gubba last year when he called Clemmy's hearing aid a "deaf aid!!" angry

I am skyping with Wilf and trying to watch at the moment so everything isnt getting my full attention!

Luke was doing his Churchill Dog nodding again! hmm
That drives me up the giddy wall!

No not rude at all. Comments like that make me angry as well. DS2 had problems with the ligaments in his hands which caused them to spasm and 'lock up' on occasion. He had an op last yr to sort it (well ease it anyway)and we have had some pretty thoughtless comments about his disability.

Im not keen on Luke, although he is good.

Hope Wilf is ok...... and dont worry about not giving us (well looks like just u and me tonight!) 100%. Wilf is far more important than any of us on heregrin.

I love Rumer!!! Her version of Travelin Boy reminds me of a guy i went out with last summer!

Matt was fantastic! We loved it!

Matt was grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One thing i couldnt figure out though was why hats?!! I may have missed the reason behind it!

Me too!! confused

Here comes "broom up her arse!!" grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now