Stella

(31 Posts)
Doogle2 Fri 01-Feb-13 22:01:43

I bloody love it I do. That is all.

SlatternismyMiddlename Sat 02-Mar-13 10:43:36

I also don't think this series has been as good as the last, but saying that the last 2 episodes have been back on form. I thought the scene with all the people in the boxing ring was very funny.

LaalRatty Fri 01-Mar-13 23:45:46

Al's ex is really sinister isn't she?

Doogle2 Fri 01-Mar-13 22:35:09

Mumto5 I agree that it isn't as good as the last series, but I still love it.
I've just watched tonights episode and was on the edge of my seat. If Stella and Rob do get together I really hope he doesn't hurt her sad

*is it me, not visit me.

I'm late to the party - watching on catch up - but visit me, or is this series just not as good? I love the therapist and all the Wenglish/talk tidy, but it's all a bit silly.

Where did the Paula and Dai split come from? Why has Sunil got a bunny boiler stalker and why is there some Grange Hill-esque plot about Luke sleeping with the girlfriend of the, conveniently back on the scene psycho?

I'm watching the one with the funeral. Lots of funny touches, like the floral ice-cream tribute, but it's just descended into mudslinging silliness. I expected better. :-(

Floralnomad Mon 18-Feb-13 16:17:36

Pleased I was wrong about Sunny but I think that Leah is going to cause a lot of trouble , just hope Luke stays out of prison . Loving all the Paula storylines .

Doogle2 Sat 16-Feb-13 21:41:15

Just caught up with last night. Brilliant episode. Love the baby on the bus! blush

sailorsgal Fri 15-Feb-13 21:58:50

It was fab tonight!

CountTurdula Wed 13-Feb-13 00:52:02

Yeah she did but stranger things have happened in tv land.

DCIlouisemonroe Tue 12-Feb-13 13:32:14

Didn't she have an scan in episode one confirming she wasn't pregnant?

susiedaisy Tue 12-Feb-13 11:40:09

Love this series, just marking my place smile

Hasn't she been getting pissed? Don't fancy a foetal alcohol syndrome storyline much...

Doogle2 Tue 12-Feb-13 09:24:26

I hope Sunny hasn't cheated sad
Hadn't even thought about Stella being pregnant. She did go on about her weight for the costume.
I still can't decide whether Rob is right for her hmm

CountTurdula Sun 10-Feb-13 14:49:21

Also there was a picture of her in a sunday magazine where they called her character a mum to be and showed her holding a baby. The child that plays her grandchild is mixed race and this baby was very fair so reading in between the lines (and seeing how more and more women are reporting surprise pregnancies) I'm guessing there will be a shock birth in the last episode. My mum didn't know she was expecting me until she was 7 and half months pg.

Floralnomad Sun 10-Feb-13 14:39:36

I thought that . I wonder if she will get together with Rob and then find she's pregnant with Sean's baby .

CountTurdula Sun 10-Feb-13 13:11:20

I love this! Does anyone think Stella actually is pregnant? During the reunion I noticed tummy padding. I like how randoms from Gavin andStacey keep popping up. grin

Floralnomad Sun 10-Feb-13 09:53:11

Love it . Rob is lovely . I think Sunny will cheat . I hope Luke doesn't end up back inside . Shame they've written out Horse but the new counsellor character is brilliant . I like the way they can all understand Daddy !

sailorsgal Sun 10-Feb-13 09:49:10

I don't think he will. Yessss to Luke, though his dad's not bad either. grin

Jbck Sun 10-Feb-13 09:34:49

But do we think Sunni cheated when the Uni midden disrobed?
If anyone knows from genuine spoilers don't admit that bit.

babooshkadoll Sun 10-Feb-13 09:23:49

Fab innit....
My DH just doesn't get it.

Kbear Sat 09-Feb-13 22:53:08

I love it I do good girl.

I don't know anyone else that watches it. The characters are fantastic and Luke, well, young maaaan. Missing gorgeous Sean too! LOL

Jbck Sat 09-Feb-13 22:48:10

Did Sunni cheat, do you think?

sailorsgal Sat 09-Feb-13 22:01:50

Just caught up with last nights episode. Loved the eightees reunion. grin

NeedlesCuties Sat 02-Feb-13 16:35:18

I love it too! Dai is so sweet.

I also hope Sunny doesn't cheat sad

Sunny better not cheat! I'm only watching this weeks episode now as recorded it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now