Stella

(31 Posts)
Doogle2 Fri 01-Feb-13 22:01:43

I bloody love it I do. That is all.

Floralnomad Mon 18-Feb-13 16:17:36

Pleased I was wrong about Sunny but I think that Leah is going to cause a lot of trouble , just hope Luke stays out of prison . Loving all the Paula storylines .

I'm late to the party - watching on catch up - but visit me, or is this series just not as good? I love the therapist and all the Wenglish/talk tidy, but it's all a bit silly.

Where did the Paula and Dai split come from? Why has Sunil got a bunny boiler stalker and why is there some Grange Hill-esque plot about Luke sleeping with the girlfriend of the, conveniently back on the scene psycho?

I'm watching the one with the funeral. Lots of funny touches, like the floral ice-cream tribute, but it's just descended into mudslinging silliness. I expected better. :-(

*is it me, not visit me.

Doogle2 Fri 01-Mar-13 22:35:09

Mumto5 I agree that it isn't as good as the last series, but I still love it.
I've just watched tonights episode and was on the edge of my seat. If Stella and Rob do get together I really hope he doesn't hurt her sad

LaalRatty Fri 01-Mar-13 23:45:46

Al's ex is really sinister isn't she?

SlatternismyMiddlename Sat 02-Mar-13 10:43:36

I also don't think this series has been as good as the last, but saying that the last 2 episodes have been back on form. I thought the scene with all the people in the boxing ring was very funny.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now