Moving On

(5 Posts)
Cherrypie32 Wed 30-Jan-13 18:10:50

I have caught a couple of these 'lunchtime' mini dramas this week and have been impressed. Don't know why they aren't on in the evening (to replace some if the current dross) as then I could actually sit and watch properly. I saw the one
yesterday with the good looking guy who used to be in Corrie and today's but have to leave before the end for school run, arrghh! How did today's one with the mad friend turn out?

So the mad one got madder and starting stalking her so the one with dark hair backed off. The mad one got upset and started spreading rumours about her telling all the other mums that the dark one was having an affair with her (very interesting husband) dark one got upset but wouldnt say anything. So the dark ones friend told the dark one to start standing up for herself, she did and stop drinking, sorted out the exh over maintenance, started studying to become a proper CM and accepted a date with the chap from the shop. Mad one slunk away grin

I liked Mondays one and they usually put them on in the late evening in a few months time, iirc

The chap yesterday, wasnt he from Downton?

Cherrypie32 Wed 30-Jan-13 20:19:19

Thanks for that, sort of thought she would get a date with the shop keeper, and makes sense, crazy friend helped her to 'move on' grin
Yes, Downton more recently and Corrie long term before that. The cast of the ones I have seen are quite recognisable.

paneer Wed 30-Jan-13 20:23:24

ooh, didn't realise this was now on daytime. Remembered watching a few years back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now