Being Human: 8 more sleeps until series 5!!

(243 Posts)
ShipwreckedAndComatose Sat 26-Jan-13 19:52:32

That's it really!!

Who's excited??

ErikNorseman Mon 04-Mar-13 13:41:03

It was fantastic last night! I can't believe there is only one hour left to conclude everything!

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 04-Mar-13 20:22:18

i rem annies threesome grin

last one forever next week sad

ShipwreckedAndComatose Tue 05-Mar-13 21:43:33

Just caught up! Great episode.

Especially because its really difficult right now to see how they will come back from this!!

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 06-Mar-13 12:26:57

so is alex in limbo now?

ShipwreckedAndComatose Wed 06-Mar-13 17:53:06

She's stuck in her coffin next to her own corpse and unable to rentaghost out

Only 2 sleeps til the final. I'm excited and sad. Watching comic relief last night and Russell was on it who played George. I didn't know he did the voice on Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents!

pluCaChange Fri 08-Mar-13 22:02:17

Just caught up! That Hatch definitely knows how to plot, dunn'e?! I know that Tom and Alex are very young (and behave accordingly), but Hal really ought to know better... I suppose it's only in the calm-blood phase (as opposed to abstention or berserker catch-up) when he can benefit from all his years: he doesn't normally seem 500 or so. Anyway, H is manipulating the young'uns nicely, with their existing tensions.

pluCaChange Fri 08-Mar-13 22:03:11

BTW, what a horrific fate for Alex! shock

ShipwreckedAndComatose Sun 10-Mar-13 11:28:44

Last day sad

Whathaveiforgottentoday Sun 10-Mar-13 14:17:33

shipwrecked I know, I had the same thought when I woke up this morning. Its the last episode of call the midwife too but at least that's not the final final.
I'm excited and sad at the same time for tonight.

Stila Sun 10-Mar-13 14:17:53

sad
I was hoping for a 90min (at least) finale , I don't want 10pm to come round but at same time I can't wait .

Stila Sun 10-Mar-13 15:21:50

Ahhhh memories

CalamityKate Sun 10-Mar-13 19:29:31

Lenora Critchlow is on the cast list according to the sky guide!!

Maybe Annie is going to help Alex escape her coffin?!

ShipwreckedAndComatose Sun 10-Mar-13 19:38:25

Ooh!! That's an exciting prospect!

I was also secretly hoping for an extended episode. I hope they knew it was to be the last when they filmed it so that are no loose ends... Hate it when that happens!

ShipwreckedAndComatose Sun 10-Mar-13 19:39:07

Just to add that Game of Thrones AND Dr Who start this month.. It's some compensation!

I'm excited and sad about tonight. I want to see how it ends but I don't want ot to end!

pluCaChange Sun 10-Mar-13 20:58:52

They have to form a Trinity: maybe Annie will come back for that point if the triangle? Or maybe she's just in a flashback. CalamityKate, wete there any more of the old cast listed (uf not, that cld sink the flashback theory).

I did have the horrible idea that loony Lady Mary might have to stand in for Alex in the Trinity, and would go to pieces, or pull out to shaft Hal, as his selfishness about the blood shafted Lady Catherine.. ?

ShipwreckedAndComatose Sun 10-Mar-13 21:04:36

The trinity must work, surely? And it should be Hal, Tom and Alex.

I go with the idea thatAnnie gets Alex out. Otherwise, no one knows where she is. and Tom and Hal are not at all interested in working it out at the moment.

I can't believe it's really the last one, I'm so jumpy waiting for 10pm to come around. Please please don't let any of my children wake up!

This series has been so much more frightening, such a shame the hole thing has to come to an end.

pluCaChange Sun 10-Mar-13 22:14:39

I agree about the scariness: nearly jumped out of my skin at the vampires jumping out at Rook and his men (I was feeding DD in the dark, so a bit susceptible!)

CalamityKate Sun 10-Mar-13 23:13:39

Not sure how to take the ending!

MoominmammasHandbag Sun 10-Mar-13 23:22:39

Tom accepted the devil's temptation didn't he? That's why all that stuff was on the mantelpiece.

Moo I never even thought of that!

MoominmammasHandbag Mon 11-Mar-13 00:24:24

The origami wolf the devil made in Tom's temptation was there, along with the objects representing the other characters.

CalamityKate Mon 11-Mar-13 00:31:10

He was tempted, as were they all but ultimately he rejected the devils offer. He staked him!

Watched the end again and it's mentioned that the devil made a mistake in trying to tempt them individually; that he should have got them together. Maybe he did, and they're sharing a fantasy while he destroys the world as planned....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now