Kirsty in Eastenders...

(56 Posts)
HeadFairy Mon 21-Jan-13 20:25:18

what on earth is going on with her top lip? It's a very bizarre shape. Has she had some botched work done on it?

Fuck me, what a come down, Max piggy eyed Branning after fwoahsome Tom Hardy!

Bakingnovice Sat 02-Feb-13 20:28:52

Oh god yes. Zainab has gone into bizarre ott comedy acting with ott facial expressions and reactions. Like she's back on goodness gracious me.

God knows where kamil is? He's never there at mealtime, no one ever seems to take him to or collect him from nursery. He's never sat watching cbeebies. Where the actual fuck is he??

Me neither, Bakingnovice. He's a weak character too - henpecked & weedy. How many times did he come in & out of the house last night with those blasted samosas? When does he ever deliver any post? And what happened to him being a classroom assistant? Who looks after their toddler?

And why is Zainab hamming it up all the time these days? Her acting/character has been so over the top these last few weeks, for example her accent has become much stronger. Strange writing from the script team.

Wish I could stop watching EE!

Bakingnovice Fri 01-Feb-13 11:59:43

Ayesha is truly awful. What is the point of her, apart from slinking around the house and speaking in a sex voice?? And I've noticed they've given Masood a new wardrobe to make him look attractive.

Can't get over the fact that there mnetters who think he is fit!!

Both Tyler & Whitney have piled on the timber lately (miaow!) grin

TwllBach Thu 31-Jan-13 21:33:30

I would let max fuck me from here to kingdom to come

and jack

and massood

Ayesha is awful and Tyler looks ridiculous with his stubble, flat cap and stupid coat. Max's padded jacket does not like jacks does on him.

The actress who plays Kirsty is brilliant.

Can't wait for her return - although as everyone else has already said, what on earth does she see in him??

Bakingnovice Wed 30-Jan-13 11:18:30

Tanya's always been a drip. And she's a terrible mum.

MooMooSkit Wed 30-Jan-13 10:46:50

Well Zanaib is leaving isn't she? So guessing this masood/cheryl cole thing is to do with her leaving. They'll probably end up shagging I'm guessing. Even cousins are at it now in EE, it's like one huge pass around. Sharing is caring. grin

I agree Max would struggle to get women like that irl surely?! Realistically wouldn't jack be the one who gets all the women? I think the guy who plays max is a good actor and do enjoy watching him. Tanya's turned into a drip though I do hope she comes back and isn't as depressing as she has been of late.

Talking of Ayesha, she reminds me of Cheryl Cole!

Regardless of her botched appearance, she is still too good for Max, as is Tanya.

In rl a skint, minger like him wouldn't manage to bed so many women.
The stories surrounding Max having affairs or even keeping Tanya are complete bollocks and just wouldn't happen.

It's just so tedious too, just rehash of old plots, except the difference is marriage.... just boring tv. Cba to even watch it much now, which is a shame as the masood story is hoting up- now he is one hottie blush

LineRunner Wed 30-Jan-13 09:58:24

And what happened to the GP? Either the EE GP is everywhere, always, tending to or shagging all the residents on a constant basis, or they are nowhere to be seen for years on end.

Bakingnovice Wed 30-Jan-13 09:27:17

The chezza Masood story is ridic. One week she moves in, the next week she's in love with Masood. They'll be marrying next week and their baby will be born at Easter. Can't stand Ayesha and her stupid purring and double entrendes in every question.

Eva - yes she said she had no kids and wasn't she headmistress of a school? Now she's working at oscars school and forever seems to be walking through the square at random times.

SinisterBuggyMonth Wed 30-Jan-13 00:45:58

Yes and stop referring to yourself as
"us"! AAAAHH

"Masood your through to boot camp"

LineRunner Wed 30-Jan-13 00:41:16

'Ooh, Masood, can't wor feet fur this love?'

SinisterBuggyMonth Wed 30-Jan-13 00:39:05

Now Kirsty is gone I quite like her (waves at KistyoffEastenders) her top lip is a new character on its own.

The Brannings are a crazy family, lets not forget that Max has also been runover by his daughter Lauren before too. He needs to get rid of his sleeping bag jacket and stop declaring undying love to a different woman every month.

Plus the ever expanding circle of Brannings has spread to Tanyas sister. When they met Ava said she had no kids, she didnt know who Tanya was, she had no reason ti lie. Next thing her son turns up! Has anyone explained this yet?!

Plus Cheryl Cole simpering over Masood is really grating on me! ok, bed now

LineRunner Wed 30-Jan-13 00:12:54

Actually they are all morphing into Grant Mitchell (oh please bring him back....)

LineRunner Wed 30-Jan-13 00:12:09

I hate the way the script writers let Max's and Jack's idea of parenting and marriage be just repeating, 'Aw right, I'm not perfect!' and 'I wanna marry you, don't I?'

MooMooSkit Wed 30-Jan-13 00:05:59

Oh don't! I find it very odd. Do they not know we remember this stuff? Seriously would ANYONE get back together with someone who tried to bury them alive? and shagged their brother? Odd odd odd!

LineRunner Wed 30-Jan-13 00:00:08

I'm sure Kirsty has Max's love child tucked away somewhere.

Bakingnovice Tue 29-Jan-13 23:59:59

Yes and a month after telling Stacey she was the love of his life he was telling Tanya he'd only ever loved her. Bizarre scriptwriting.

MooMooSkit Tue 29-Jan-13 23:44:34

Yes exactly. Surely there are no more brannings hidden away anywhere?! I do like Kirsty though, mainly because I remember her as jackie in the take and I do think she has potential to be really good in EE. I miss Stacey though to. Was interesting that Max declared his love for her when she left and that's been forgotten...

LineRunner Tue 29-Jan-13 23:36:21

Or indeed when any of the brothers appear, them mentioning their 500000 offspring?

MooMooSkit Tue 29-Jan-13 23:34:33

What amazes me is brannings pop up out of thin air. Don't think i ever remember carol metioning her 500000 brothers when she first appeared on EE?

LineRunner Tue 29-Jan-13 21:03:43

I think the Brannings are an extraordinarily toxic family.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now