Kirsty in Eastenders...

(56 Posts)
HeadFairy Mon 21-Jan-13 20:25:18

what on earth is going on with her top lip? It's a very bizarre shape. Has she had some botched work done on it?

TwllBach Thu 31-Jan-13 21:33:30

I would let max fuck me from here to kingdom to come

and jack

and massood

Ayesha is awful and Tyler looks ridiculous with his stubble, flat cap and stupid coat. Max's padded jacket does not like jacks does on him.

Both Tyler & Whitney have piled on the timber lately (miaow!) grin

Bakingnovice Fri 01-Feb-13 11:59:43

Ayesha is truly awful. What is the point of her, apart from slinking around the house and speaking in a sex voice?? And I've noticed they've given Masood a new wardrobe to make him look attractive.

Can't get over the fact that there mnetters who think he is fit!!

Me neither, Bakingnovice. He's a weak character too - henpecked & weedy. How many times did he come in & out of the house last night with those blasted samosas? When does he ever deliver any post? And what happened to him being a classroom assistant? Who looks after their toddler?

And why is Zainab hamming it up all the time these days? Her acting/character has been so over the top these last few weeks, for example her accent has become much stronger. Strange writing from the script team.

Wish I could stop watching EE!

Bakingnovice Sat 02-Feb-13 20:28:52

Oh god yes. Zainab has gone into bizarre ott comedy acting with ott facial expressions and reactions. Like she's back on goodness gracious me.

God knows where kamil is? He's never there at mealtime, no one ever seems to take him to or collect him from nursery. He's never sat watching cbeebies. Where the actual fuck is he??

Fuck me, what a come down, Max piggy eyed Branning after fwoahsome Tom Hardy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now