Kirsty in Eastenders...

(56 Posts)
HeadFairy Mon 21-Jan-13 20:25:18

what on earth is going on with her top lip? It's a very bizarre shape. Has she had some botched work done on it?

AnyFucker Germany Mon 21-Jan-13 20:25:59

I would say so.

SinisterBuggyMonth Tue 22-Jan-13 00:54:07

Once again an entire episode of EE with almost every other chatacter telling her to fuck off. And now, finally, it looks like she might....

(she wont)
(actually she is starting to grow on me, despite odd top lip situation)

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 22-Jan-13 09:28:38

All the time max kisses her and talks to her why would she fuck off?

The lip I can cope with but not the hair. Looks like she forgot to do her roots for years - may be fashionable but looks silly

Let alone the huge hoops

fromparistoberlin Tue 22-Jan-13 11:14:07

why is she still there? she has a very slutty look

poor Tanja!!!!

MurielTheActor Tue 22-Jan-13 12:30:55

I love her grin
She's fab actress and been in some great stuff. She played the mum in Fishtank and was in It's A Free World, really good Ken Loach film.
Bit surprised to see her in EE personally hmm but I would like to see her stay. Which she is, I hope.

Bella88 Tue 22-Jan-13 19:31:31

I find her really, really sexy blush

SoleSource England Tue 22-Jan-13 19:47:09

She is gorgeous. Lions mane head.

Max should leave

Tommy Tue 22-Jan-13 19:48:32

can't imagine that she's not coming back really......
and why are 2 women in love with Max?
hmm

fluffypillow Tue 22-Jan-13 19:48:56

The lip gets bigger with each episode.grin

SilveryMoon Tue 22-Jan-13 19:49:18

Can't stand Kirsty.

Can't understand why Tanya is in such a state about he whole situation. Wasn't it her who left Max, and she got with someone else, what's the issue?

MrsBungleBear Tue 22-Jan-13 19:50:34

The top lip and the hair are plain weird.

whatkungfuthat Tue 22-Jan-13 20:42:30

Tanya seems to have forgotten that she buried Max alive. I saw a tv prog a few years ago about a woman who had a vein, think it was from a cow, permanently put into her top lip so that she didn't need constant injections shock Kirsty lip reminds me of that.

HeadFairy Thu 24-Jan-13 11:16:45

Her hair is terrible isn't it? Like the cheapest nastiest extensions shorn from some kind of long haired dog. I suppose it fits with the character.

FloatyBeatie Thu 24-Jan-13 11:25:47

I can only see her lip when I look at her. She is a walking lip.

When she is not in a scene all I can look at is the astonishing wallpaper that every EE house seems to have. But as soon as she arrives I am torn from the wallpaper to the lip.

HeadFairy Thu 24-Jan-13 12:08:52

The wallpaper fascinates me too... in fact all the set decoration does. Given the trend for decorating in more neutral shades the characters in Eastenders are doing their best to reverse that trend. But their houses always look so gloomy. Is the set designers getting all arty on us and making the houses reflect the lives of the occupants?

Sometimes I'd love to be either a set designer on Eastenders or a costume buyer... some of the clothes they get for Bianca are just fantastic... I had no idea such tat even existed!

snowiceslush Thu 24-Jan-13 19:09:43

Yeah Miss Rubberlips, thats Kirsty. She looks so cheap. Her hair is terrible. I don't suppose Tanya will do mates rates down at the salon. Hope Max goes after her and they can bugger off to timbuktoo together.

SinisterBuggyMonth Thu 24-Jan-13 23:08:58

What the arse was Max wearing tonight, has he fashioned a jacket out of his sleeping bag?

RarelyAGobshite Thu 24-Jan-13 23:20:46

I bet Kirsty comes back all classy

Bakingnovice Tue 29-Jan-13 11:15:00

Am a bit behind so just watched her leave (or has she??). I really started liking her. She's a brilliant actress, really put Tanya to shame. Tanya is always over the top with her eyes trying to act, and blowing out, and tears. Bore off. In fact, bad as Kirsty's look was she did make Tanya look frumpy. Thought Tanya was really predictable tonight. You fucking kicked him out and decided to hide your cancer from everyone and then start acting cuckoo! You even married Greg so it's not all maxs fault. I thought max and Kirsty's acting was superb tonight.

Really hope it's the end for Tanya and max. Really bored of breakups and makeups. Also sick of Tanya leaving the square them coming back. Go away and don't bother returning thus time. Hate her character. She's tried to kill max, then Decided she loved jack, married Greg, now back to max. Hope Kirsty comes back. Fat lip an all.

MisselthwaiteManor Tue 29-Jan-13 14:03:34

This might be a spoiler...

I have read that she's coming back (no surprise there!) and Abi will walk in on her with Max. I think Tanya has gone for a year, I'm sure O read somewhere that it's only a break not a permanent leave.

Bakingnovice Tue 29-Jan-13 16:13:39

Id heard she was going. She always does that. As if anyone would leave their kids and just waltz off every other year. Maybe she's pregnant.

MooMooSkit Tue 29-Jan-13 16:17:32

Jo Joyner is leaving to spend time with her twins!

Bakingnovice Tue 29-Jan-13 16:59:06

Lucky thing. Bet the twins are gorgeous.

dublinrose37 Tue 29-Jan-13 17:01:52

Last night I realised that I really can't stand the character of Tanya so glad to read she is taking a break. Kirsty really grew on me so hopefully she will come back and have a recurring role. What all these women see in Max though, I'll never know, he's not exactly George Clooney is he? grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now