Doctors Addicts Anonymous Continued - Emergency!

(996 Posts)
MsNobodyAgain Mon 21-Jan-13 13:54:57

No time for waffle.

If you watch Doctors, 1.45pm on BBC1, this is the thread for you! It's so bad, it's good.

Walk away Mandy, walk away.

Raahh Fri 25-Jan-13 14:10:54

£400 for a guinea pig?

girlfriend? grin

MsNobodyAgain Fri 25-Jan-13 14:11:09

Whaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt!

Raahh Fri 25-Jan-13 14:11:27

has she told him she's a lesbian?

MsNobodyAgain Fri 25-Jan-13 14:11:43

She should just tell them she sat on it.

It's not WTF, not even BAH it's utter shite today.

Raahh Fri 25-Jan-13 14:13:06

Surely the woman will be able to tell the difference?

that was fungrin

Sparklingbrook Fri 25-Jan-13 14:13:26

Yes Who a US episode. sad

OOh Father Brown now. Last one I think.

MsNobodyAgain Fri 25-Jan-13 14:13:53

I found it mildly entertaining but I'm in a good mood grin

Raahh Fri 25-Jan-13 14:15:32

MsN- I enjoyed it tooblush

but I'm a bit over tiredgrin

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 25-Jan-13 22:11:21

Two days behind, but I have just read that Wendy Craig is going to be in an episode. I used to love her in Butterflies and Nanny. However, I don't think I would have recognised her from the picture on Digital Spy. Wendy Craig

Oodsigma Fri 25-Jan-13 22:26:04

Am sooooo over the FOD story. Who came up with they story?

I loved Butterflies so much.....

Geoffrey Palmer just cracks me up.

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 25-Jan-13 22:29:27

Just love Geoffrey Palmer, WhoKnows. That was a great series.

I also love the one he did with Judi Dench, now what was that called? It's still on most days on the cable channels, I'm always dipping in and out.

That episode of Butterflies where Ria laid the tablecloth over all the previous lot of dishes was priceless. You're right about the pic of Wendy Craig though, not terribly flattering.

AnneEyhtMeyer Fri 25-Jan-13 23:00:37

Was it "As Time Goes By"? Yes, that was good too.

Yes, the tablecloth episode was brilliant. I loved the way the cleaner just used to look at her as though she was deranged.

That's the one. I'd forgotten about the cleaner, Ruby wasn't it?

This thread had dropped a LONG way down my threads I'm on, hope that means everyone has been busy having fun away from the computer. We've had the DCs birthday party today, thank goodness that's over, it went fine but I really dread them.

I will be at work tomorrow and Tues so not able to watch live but looking forward to catching up later.

MsNobodyAgain Sun 27-Jan-13 22:23:32

I am glad it is not just me that checks this thread at weekends! Yesterday was a snowman building and cooking day. Today, a bit more relaxed but I have changed all the beds so washing galore!

It is always nice to get a birthday party done with. My DDs is in August and everyone is always on holiday, poor DD.

I have a fairly free week apart from bingo on Weds so I should be lurking most days.

Snow's all gone here now (south coast). The DCs birthdays are a bit soon after Christmas for my convenience (mid Jan and early Feb), doing a joint one now means that at least it's not quite so soon afte Christmas. We have had them derailed by snow before now though, I'm very glad I didn't opt for last weekend. August must be a bit of a pain for you and DD MsN, my DH has a summer holidays birthday and hated it growing up.

MsNobodyAgain Sun 27-Jan-13 22:45:13

Well Who we do get disappointed but this year as DS2 has finished treatment, we are going on our first family holiday in over 4 years. Only in the UK but I have planned it so we are away for her birthday.
She is very excited!

My boys have birthdays near Christmas. It is a pain. I should have planned better.

We only had snow for a day in Manchester. Bad Friday. Was there Saturday. Loads of rain last night so there isn't a trace to be seen now. Just how I like it. I can wear my nice boots tomorrow instead of my 'grippy' ones.

AnneEyhtMeyer Mon 28-Jan-13 13:44:54

Hello, anyone about? Signing in for today's episode.

AnneEyhtMeyer Mon 28-Jan-13 13:45:48

Only caught up with Thursday's and Friday's earlier today, so having a bit of a Doctors-fest today!

Sparklingbrook Mon 28-Jan-13 13:46:29

Hello! Ooh it's the baddie off Hollyoaks.

AnneEyhtMeyer Mon 28-Jan-13 13:47:13

Don't watch Hollyoaks, so will just take your word for it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now