RHOBH - we've done OC & NY (and NJ i think) anyone up for Beverly Hills?

(201 Posts)
HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Wed 02-Jan-13 16:11:57

Series 1 starting now on ITV2

I know i shouldn't but i can't help it.

I'm hoping it's a total bitchfest!!

betterwhenthesunshines Thu 10-Jan-13 14:44:51

Poorbuthappy - I'm with you! Kids back at school and have just watched the whole DC series in 2 days catching up with the ironing. Thought it was going to be super dull but OMG what an ending - just unbelievable! Hard to see how they can do another one after that. <am off to google to find out what happened to them all>

Lighthousekeeping Thu 10-Jan-13 15:49:32

I'm just watching season 1 of Beverley Hills again. Poor Camille is do deluded. Mind you it's hard to watch Frasier talking about her into the camera knowing what he's about to do. Very good actor, that one. His new young wife looks nothing like Camille. I think he's in a new phase of his life.

Dear god yesterday I worked out she's younger than me!! How can plastic surgery make you look older???

Lighthousekeeping Thu 10-Jan-13 20:07:20

Those gowns she s trying on for the awards are stunning. She has a good figure alright.

clam Thu 10-Jan-13 20:45:29

But shame about the plastic boobs.

Lighthousekeeping Thu 10-Jan-13 21:02:01

I'm still reeling from the fact that they are younger than I though. Lisa seems much older than 51.

Boomeringue Thu 10-Jan-13 21:19:39

I think Lisa is probably 60? Just watched her own show,Vanderpump Rules,about her trying to control the staff in her Sur restaurant. I like it. As she says,"It's like trying to run a kindergarten".

chummymummy Thu 10-Jan-13 21:20:44

Can I join in? love RH. especially the old school new yorkers like Jill Zaran daaarling!

Camille's behaviour with Nick is shocking, especially in front of his wife?! She does have a touch of crazy eyes Ramona about her.

I thought nothing could top the nutters from DC, but god its amazing! Especially love the reunion shows, with that host guy stuck in the middle of those crazies..

Lighthousekeeping Thu 10-Jan-13 21:24:32

I've just read on the Daily Fail site about Frasier selling off his properties due to his 3rd divorce and the comments below are, surprisingly, all backing Camille. They are saying she made him get sober, she handled the money and made all his business decisions and he would be nothing without her!

Lighthousekeeping Thu 10-Jan-13 21:25:37

Ps Lisa married ken at 24 and I don't think they've had their silver wedding yet!, we would've seen it.

Boomeringue Thu 10-Jan-13 21:28:27

Lisa. Check 3.18 on the video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LrBUJjk-U4

Boomeringue Thu 10-Jan-13 21:28:52
Lighthousekeeping Thu 10-Jan-13 21:37:54

Ken is 71 shock. She is 52 and looks older. Camille also looks older than 44 and yet they have no wrinkles!!

kennyp Thu 10-Jan-13 21:44:17

Camille has wrinkles in her forehead lliterally ON her hairline when she attmpts to frown. The botox obviously didnt reach that high up.

Why does she always do the circular shoulder thing all the bloody time?!?!?????

Who was kens friend who hooked up with kim?? I want to google him too wink

Lighthousekeeping Thu 10-Jan-13 21:48:37

Oh god, I bet ken was a right one back in the day. I bet he knows Peter Stringfellow and Rod Stewart.

Have you met their lovely friend Mohamed yet? He's another one.

Porkster Thu 10-Jan-13 23:31:14

I have noticed Camille's weird wrinkles in her hairline too. She has a very odd face.

The only one that doesn't look odd is Kyle. She either has an expert do her botox or she's just lucky.

Lighthousekeeping Thu 10-Jan-13 23:36:04

Kyle is gorgeous. She looks Arabic or one thing.

Did you see Mohamed's house today? It was amazing.

Do you think they will show these repeats and start showing the new ones?

Porkster Fri 11-Jan-13 00:39:57

I have just watched today's.

That house - amaze-ing. So ostentatious though. I wonder if any wealthy people have nice, minimalist decor there.

Lighthousekeeping Fri 11-Jan-13 01:01:18

Why would you? grin

It's another world. I reckon those business types have more money than the proper A list celebs like Tom Cruise etc. I read today that Adrienes family have just sold one of their interests for hundreds of millions. I think Paul is worth pennies next to her.

I felt sorry for kyles sister been set up with their English friend and, who on earth is that bum who lodges with them?

Lighthousekeeping Sat 12-Jan-13 17:13:57

I have no clue who Cedric is and why is Lisa only just getting her US licence?

Camille keeps going on about what Kyle said because she's probably paranoid. I imagine that Frasier is the only reason people arse lick her.

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Sat 12-Jan-13 19:11:45

I have just caught up with Friday's.

Looks like more Camille - Kyle drama to come.

Camille is mental!!

FiveGoMadInDorset Sat 12-Jan-13 19:13:14

I am so loving this, DH is forced to watch it grin

FiveGoMadInDorset Sat 12-Jan-13 19:14:07

I loved Mohammeds house but very disappointed in his kicthen, it was very dark and brown. The swimming pool was amazing.

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Sat 12-Jan-13 19:14:35

Dh has been off sick this week, i have every sympathy for his illness but i want to watch my programme!!!!

FiveGoMadInDorset Sat 12-Jan-13 19:15:52

I watch it on plus one, when I am home from work, he has all day to watch what he wants.

Lighthousekeeping Sat 12-Jan-13 20:35:33

Did you see his hareem nightclub in the basement?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now