RHOBH - we've done OC & NY (and NJ i think) anyone up for Beverly Hills?

(201 Posts)
HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Wed 02-Jan-13 16:11:57

Series 1 starting now on ITV2

I know i shouldn't but i can't help it.

I'm hoping it's a total bitchfest!!

kennyp Thu 03-Jan-13 22:58:29

Bloody ADORE it!!! Even though i misheard on ep 1 and thought lisa was married to ken dodd. Wtf?!?!?!

Best best best ..... Loving it!! No pangs for tamra, vicki, bloody luann ... Not none of them. Loyalty switched!

Lighthousekeeping Thu 03-Jan-13 23:19:20

I love Lisa and Ken. She is very talented and drives him, I think. They must be the richest bunch of the all of the Real Housewives.

IamMummyhearmeROAR Thu 03-Jan-13 23:42:33

I'm mesmerised with the way Adrienne drinks from a glass- she has the weirdest technique. I can only imagine its due to overly plumped lips .

Lighthousekeeping Thu 03-Jan-13 23:45:21

It must be very tempting to get tweaked every few months when you are married to a top plastic surgeon. I quite like Paul.

MrsBucketxx Fri 04-Jan-13 07:27:14

Rewatching last nights again, I couldnt hear a thing over my kids. Saw the chocolate bunny 1000 dollars shock

hurricanewyn Fri 04-Jan-13 09:56:12

I'm enjoying this one, but my god their faces are weird.

If I ever considered plastic surgery, I just need to look at this group!

MrsBucketxx Fri 04-Jan-13 11:06:45

They need a london one in the same format :D

daisydoodoo Fri 04-Jan-13 18:36:02

A London one would be fab!

FiveGoMadInDorset Fri 04-Jan-13 18:39:06

I have been sucked in today, thank God for +1 when I am at work.

If all that has happened though when was it filmed?

Lighthousekeeping Fri 04-Jan-13 18:46:12

What scares me is that after afew episodes I don't notice the surgery and think they look normal! grin ins only Lisa, Adrienne and Camille that do the surgery isn't it? I still can't believe Camille was married to Frasier all that time.

It's from about two years ago, isn't it?

How can we find out when the new one is?

clam Fri 04-Jan-13 19:03:50

<<tiptoes in and whispers>>
Can I join in? I lurve the BH wives, but am hiding my obsession from dh who will take the piss.

MiniEggsinJanuary Fri 04-Jan-13 19:09:26

Loved the OC so I'm in! Will have to watch in itv player to catch up!

oh oh me me !! love it

judefawley Fri 04-Jan-13 19:12:10

Camille seems like a nutter.

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Fri 04-Jan-13 19:25:46

clam i was watching a couple of weeks ago when dh was off work and he walked in & said 'you don't watch this crap do you' and switched it off!!

I didn't correct him!!

I missed it today, must watch on catch up tomorrow when dh is at work!!

clam Fri 04-Jan-13 20:30:10

I've put it on series link (so no escape from dh finding out at some point) but I keep missing bits. It jumps between series 1 and 2 and from bio to ITV2. Yet in the US it was on Bravo (but I can't access that).
I've even tried downloading bits from Youtube but it won't work.

<<sobs in despair>>

kennyp Fri 04-Jan-13 22:17:11

Taylor and her husband split up ... Its allgoogleable and very sad.

Love lisa still. smile.
Absolute guiltly pleasure, and calorie free if i dont eat whilst watching it. Ch ching!

judefawley Fri 04-Jan-13 22:34:01

I have to watch it all alone. My dh moans if he comes in and it's on. He doesn't like the rows, poor thing.

I like Lisa too.

Kim seems very unstable and unhappy. I had the most enormous crush on her when I was about 6 and went to see 'escape from witch mountain'!

Lighthousekeeping Fri 04-Jan-13 22:38:54

You can download it. It's not hard to find. I'm trying to resist. I wonder how Pandy is doing?

Boomeringue Sat 05-Jan-13 10:56:08

If you like the NJ ones,try watching Jerseylicious grin

Lighthousekeeping Sat 05-Jan-13 15:24:01

I think Brandi is so attractive.

i really like adriennne she is much more down to earth despite her wealth

IamMummyhearmeROAR Sat 05-Jan-13 19:33:19

I love the upcoming episode with Camille and her psycho psychic friend- utterly compelling! BH is the best!

Lighthousekeeping Sat 05-Jan-13 19:34:39

She is. I was shocked to hear about her and Paul.

Pandora isn't her mothers daughter is she? She's a very Norma shape, oestrogen look like she works out at all and the boy is just like a skater dude. I do wonder whether the children of the RH's inherit their work ethic or just turn out like the children of our celebrities here.

Lighthousekeeping Sat 05-Jan-13 19:35:17

Have you seen Camilles hot boyfriend?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now