You really need to start recording The Sopranos tonight.

(30 Posts)
Lighthousekeeping Mon 31-Dec-12 18:34:37

It blows everything out of the water. If you've never seen it I'm so jealous of you. If you have, perhaps it's time we revisited?

notimetotidy Wed 16-Jan-13 17:06:30

Ok, what happened to series 1 of the Sopranos? I recorded episode 1, watched it yesterday, and was looking forward to watching eps 2 and 3 today but seem to have managed to record Season 2 episode 1 and 2!!!!! What has happened?

Can a anyone tell me if you download the box sets from sky is there any way of copying them to disc / USB stick ?

Lighthousekeeping Wed 09-Jan-13 23:14:53

Did you manage to series link it?

I'm just watching episode 3 but I find it really emotional I have to keep turning it off! Maybe I'm just not ready to watch the reruns?

VivaLeBeaver Fri 04-Jan-13 18:26:12

Not yet, hope to watch some on Monday.

trumpalot Fri 04-Jan-13 11:36:09

i startd watching it last year when sky re ran the whole of the seasons. i was hooked. i dont like swearing or violence normally but was gripped!
ENJOY!

Lighthousekeeping Thu 03-Jan-13 22:31:11

Did any of you first timers manage to watch it yet?

Lighthousekeeping Mon 31-Dec-12 22:14:29

I'm so jealous.

notimetotidy Mon 31-Dec-12 22:02:25

For those of you not able to series link -
Press TV guide on the remote
Go down to 173 which is Atlantic +1 and press the R button to record Ep 1 tonight.
Then yellow button for +24 hours to Wednesday
You will now see Ep2 and if you hit the R button you get the option for series link.

I have HD so the channel number may be different.

Happy watching!

Lighthousekeeping Mon 31-Dec-12 22:02:16

I still have mucky dreams about him. It's very disturbing.

I am deeply in love with Tony Soprano.

Lighthousekeeping Mon 31-Dec-12 21:38:06

I was very good and just watched it weekly. Even now I wouldn't download them all as it would take up all my room. I've set it to record and will start watching on Tuesday. I hate the way I feel about Tony. I just can't help myself!!

Don't worry if series link won't work tonight. It's just a blip,

Southeastdweller Mon 31-Dec-12 21:07:00

I agree it's a fantastic show. I also highly recommend it - the characters were so well written.

wheredidiputchristmas Mon 31-Dec-12 21:00:21

If you go into sky on demand then Library and then Box sets. They have all 6 series on there that you can download without the adverts.

crypes Mon 31-Dec-12 20:44:37

I watched the whole of the sapronos box set in.about a week. Its a work of genius!

Very odd - blue bloods series 1 episode 1 is on: well worth a watch if you've not seen it!

Nooneelseisallowedafergus Mon 31-Dec-12 19:56:44

It seems there are loads of series 1 episode 1 things on tonight but you can't series link any of them. Wierd.

MooseyMoo England Mon 31-Dec-12 19:34:26

I'venever seen it so just set planner. Anyone else finding that you can't do series link? Does anyone know when the next episode is on?

VivaLeBeaver Mon 31-Dec-12 19:24:03

Thanks.

No, toucan record one channel and watch another or you can record 2 channels as long as you're watching something off the planner.

Find the episode (9.30 tonight) and just press the R button.

It won't let me series link sad and I can't find the 2nd episide

VivaLeBeaver Mon 31-Dec-12 19:21:41

I've never recorded anything g on my sky box. Do I have to have the box on the sky Atlantic channel so it records the right channel?

VivaLeBeaver Mon 31-Dec-12 19:20:15

Never seen it. Will try and do a series record.

Have put it on the planner!

Ggggrrr so jealous

I want a sopranos fest

Lighthousekeeping Mon 31-Dec-12 18:55:03

That Sky Atlantic is the only reason I pay for sky.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now