New series of The Big Bang Theory...

(118 Posts)
NicholasTeakozy Wed 14-Nov-12 20:49:32

...starts on Thursday evening.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

AmIthatScary Thu 15-Nov-12 21:10:52

I love Howard and thought he looked quite hot with the facial fuzz blush

And I was "awwwwwwing" at Sheldon's spiderman comment. I thought how lovely, but how unSheldonlike, trust it to be a quote. Still lovely though.

And I am going to use the "I can't believe I shaved my moustache for this" grin

Howard the Sleaze has the most amazing treacley voice.
Just listen to him in the dark....grin

Badvocsanta Fri 16-Nov-12 07:05:41

For all you Howard fans...check him out in studio 60 on the sunset strip...amazing Nicholas cage impersonation! smile

glamourousgranny42 Fri 16-Nov-12 07:56:59

Hmmm seeing howard in a new light......

hattymattie Fri 16-Nov-12 09:46:57

I love Howard's voice - it's the rest of him is a bit hmm but he is much improved by the facial fuzz and without the dodgy clothes. I think he's the character that has evolved the most since the beginning. I like him much more now.

BelaLugosisShed Fri 16-Nov-12 10:06:39

Has anyone else seen the TBBT flashmob? You can find it on youtube, pity Sheldon doesn't dance though sad .

Thumbwitch Fri 16-Nov-12 10:43:55
RumoursOfAWhiteChristmas Fri 16-Nov-12 10:49:17

grin

NicholasTeakozy Fri 16-Nov-12 10:59:20

That flashmob is great. Love Jim's "Bazinga". grin

gingercat12 Fri 16-Nov-12 12:46:40

I love Sheldon.

The Russian astronaut is so funny though, I hope he moves in their house after coming beck to earth. "And they won the cold war [eyes rolling]."

Love the flashmob!

I can't spot Leonard dancing, will have to take another look! Jim/Sheldon I think stays on set

ah just reading some of the comments Johnny (mind went blank trying to remember the actors name before!) and Jim didn't dance!

I saw Johnny coming back and tried rewinding to find him!

BreakfastwithMrsBarderbedian Fri 16-Nov-12 13:09:43

I've not read this thread!!!
I'm not reading this thread!! Yet grin

I sky + it last night but me and DH (huge fans) promised DS we'd all watch it together when gets back from school residential (that's today)

Yay.

noseyparker4ahusband Fri 16-Nov-12 13:38:05

That flashmob was amaxing grin. I was just thinking about BBT the other night (have still not watched the new series yet) that Howard's mother is one of the very few comedy characters who is never actuallt seen on screen. The only other character like this that I can remember is 'Carlton the doorman' in the 70's comedy show 'Rhoda'. That said I bet there are actually loads of 'heard but not seen' characters which you will all delight in telling me about blush

NicholasTeakozy Fri 16-Nov-12 15:57:02

'Her indoors' from Minder.

Wilson (? neighbour behind the fence) from home improvement?? Well, never saw his face, anyway

Ambi Fri 16-Nov-12 16:32:15

Stan Walker in Will & Grace.

StiffyByng Fri 16-Nov-12 16:44:54

Wasn't he John Cleese?

Norma's wife in Cheers. Maris in Frasier.

Oodthunkit Fri 16-Nov-12 18:54:07

Was going to say maris

AmIthatScary Fri 16-Nov-12 19:18:02

God yes, Home Improvement. You only ever saw his hat.

Plus Sheridan Bucket - always on the phone to Mummy, but never seen. I always pictured him as played by James Dreyfus

full version of Big Bang Theory Flashmob

They do more than one song!! grin

Oodthunkit Sat 17-Nov-12 09:51:34

I like the Bazinga at the end though

NicholasTeakozy Sat 17-Nov-12 11:03:41

"While I subscribe to the "Many Worlds" theory which posits the existence of an infinite number of Sheldons in an infinite number of universes, I assure you that in none of them am I dancing." - Sheldon

If you keep an eye on Jim he doesn't move throughout the entire thing. grin

I noticed he doesn't move! Must have been hard not to do a tiny dance with all that going on!

reindeerjumper Sat 17-Nov-12 11:07:53

They were all in character while they were doing it weren't they?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now