Grey's Anatomy SEASON 9 No Spoilers Please

(127 Posts)

Starts on Wednesday grin grin

Aftermath of the plane crash

tribpot Fri 23-Nov-12 20:47:51

I think Bailey's finding the whole frat house vibe of her lounge rather irritating. Although you might hold off on complaining until after Jackson had got changed.

are the setting yang up with a spin off?

and why would you be annoyed at Jackson changing in front of you? Bailey I am looking at you girl!

Ooh I like the finally finished (6 years?!) house of MerDer. Bit of a nothing episode this week I thought - though the Callie/Arizona shower scene was incredibly well done. I don't know how Callie hasn't just screamed 'it was lose the leg or your life!' Oh and I loved the Cristina and old doctor scenes.

Think we need some actual medical drama next week though

tribpot Thu 22-Nov-12 23:35:22

I do love Derek and Meredith's house, even if it is CGIed. What is Mer going to do with Ellis Grey's house? (Btw, does it now seem remotely likely that Ellis Grey would have changed her professional name to that of her husband? In the early 80s??)

I've lost track of why Callie and Arizona aren't in their old apartment opposite Mark's?

The writers seem to be struggling to find something for Bailey to do. As undoubtedly the best actor in the show, this seems unfortunate! Maybe she could do some more directing til they come up with a storyline worth of her.

Has summat happened to Sandra Oh which means Christina has been sent off to Minnesota?

LadyMaryChristmas Thu 22-Nov-12 23:23:12

So he died of a broken heart? {sobs}

5madthings Thu 22-Nov-12 23:21:48

yeah they had to do some kind of pressure relieving thing when lost after the plane crash, i think his heart was just too damaged?

this weeks episode was good.

LadyMaryChristmas Thu 22-Nov-12 23:07:57

Thank you. Poor Mark sad

tribpot Thu 22-Nov-12 23:06:05

I did some light, spoiler-resistant googling to see if I could find out, but so far no joy. I seem to remember at the end of the season finale he started having chest pains after Lexie died?

There still seem to be a lot of unanswered questions about the plane crash, but I can't see any further flashback episodes planned.

SpanishFly Thu 22-Nov-12 23:01:18

*CALLIE blush

SpanishFly Thu 22-Nov-12 23:00:35

The thing with Callie and Arizona is well thought out, cos you can totally see both sides.
CALLED: Bloody hell, I saved your life!!
ARIZONA: You stole my effing leg!! It's all YOUR fault!!

LadyMaryChristmas Thu 22-Nov-12 23:00:19

What did Mark die of? confused

SpanishFly Thu 22-Nov-12 22:58:36

Did anyone notice Meredith's weird CGI wooden villa?!

lazydays2 Thu 15-Nov-12 00:17:16

FFS It's not only a tv show!!!! It's the only tv show!

Not sure why but it's my one temptation!

onedev Wed 14-Nov-12 23:19:58

Was watching delayed to forward the ad breaks so crying my eyes out right now! Such a good episode when you got your head around the time jumping. Poor Mark didn't get to see Sophia!

I love Grey's!

5madthings Wed 14-Nov-12 23:06:24

That episode was very sad sad i feel really.miserable and flat now. ffs its only a tv show but wahhh.

lazydays2 Wed 14-Nov-12 23:04:36

I never cry at anything except the greys season finally, (and maybe when Danny died!) but no other program on tv makes me cry at all. I'm sure Greys doesn't usually make me cry but I've been in tears after both episodes. Tell me it's unusually sad even for Greys and I'm not just at that age when I'm emotional now please! Not sure I can manage a full season without investing in Kleenex!

5madthings Wed 14-Nov-12 22:54:49

No no greys spoilers.

Oh god this is so sad sad

3b1g Wed 14-Nov-12 22:50:31

Oops, sorry Freddie.

FreddieMercuryforQueen Wed 14-Nov-12 22:47:27

It's ok, if it had been a Grey's spoiler though I would have hunted you down...

5madthings Wed 14-Nov-12 22:37:57

Oh crap i am sorry freddie

and yes sad at the surge. Its very true tho, dp's father did this just before he died of cancer.

The Surge sad

FreddieMercuryforQueen Wed 14-Nov-12 22:34:34

Argh I hadn't finished s3 of PP!

It's no Grey's though.

5madthings Wed 14-Nov-12 22:33:52

Oh god i am crying like a baby. Mark knows he is dying sad

Going to google series four onwards of private practise, gives me simething to put on my xmas list!

3b1g Wed 14-Nov-12 22:32:08

Dell died at the end of S3. Re: Grey's, all this swooping about backwards & forwards in time is making me feel a little seasick.

5madthings Wed 14-Nov-12 22:15:36

Ooh can you buy private practise on dvd. I saw it up tobthe accident that killed dell sad what series was that?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now