I have a houseful of 15 & 16 year olds....anyone care to guess what they're doing?

(33 Posts)
FlibberdeGibbet Thu 03-Jan-13 21:16:12

.... it has given me a warm and fuzzy feeling!

Chopstheduck Fri 04-Jan-13 09:29:38

wow, my preteen has only just surfaced out of bed and is currently yelling at her brothers. There is hope yet!

Mrsrudolphduvall Fri 04-Jan-13 16:26:41

I have 10 15-16 year olds round later, all bringing their guitars.
They will sing and post videos.
smile and eat me out of house and home.

Teens are fab. On NYD they cleaned my house after our party so when I eventually got up it was like the cleaning fairy had been and gone grin

lljkk Fri 04-Jan-13 16:40:51

I was going to guess Playdough!

Oh that is lovely smile

My (almost) 7yo is currently entering what looks like precocious puberty and acting exactly as you would expect a 12/13 yo to act (strops and moaning etc) so it gives me hope that in a few years time she will be the lovely girl again and a pleasure to be around smile <warm and fuzzy>

FrankWippery Fri 04-Jan-13 16:52:24

I love teenagers too. My three are awesome and so are all their chums. Last time DS had a load of his mates to stay (they're 16), they actually opted to stay in on the Saturday rather than go to the skate park (the whole reason they'd come to London) to hang out with DD3; complete with setting up her Barbie shite and playing whatever she wanted. My gob was smacked.

fuzzpig Fri 04-Jan-13 17:01:43

They sound like my DSDs (14) smile

At recent gatherings they have drawn huge posters of Disney characters, and made up/recorded a song. Both posted to Facebook, obviously grin

We don't often get to see their friends since they don't live with us, but we hosted a little party for them and a couple of mates recently, and we all just ate buffet food and played the Sing It games they brought.

When they stay over the most frequent request from DSD2 is "can we have a game night?"

SimplyCupcakes Sat 05-Jan-13 16:33:15

love it! came downstairs yesterday to find my ds and his girlfriend having a wonderful time putting together the gingerbread house! They are 15. xx (they did a lovely job too)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now