There is NO justice...!

(5 Posts)
flow4 Sat 05-Jan-13 11:30:26

Haha choco! Glad I don't have your MiL: I'm up and down all night most days! grin

chocoluvva Fri 04-Jan-13 20:54:26

DD got a little bit tipsy on New Year's Eve - not a problem provided she didn't wake up MIL on our return or for that matter mention it to her (MIL has a strong puritanical streak) - but I disturbed MIL with several trips to the loo despite having nothing at all to drink and felt the need to swear to her that I hadn't been over-indulging, honest guv etc, to the amusement of DD.

specialsubject Fri 04-Jan-13 09:48:20

yes, they can do that. But it might be worth an idle mention that binge drinking at that level DESTROYS the liver. As he needs his liver he may want to learn a little self-control.

chocoluvva Fri 04-Jan-13 09:45:33

Hopefully DD will get good exam grades - which she doesn't deserve!

flow4 Tue 01-Jan-13 12:22:40

DS1(17) drank ten pints last night, was sick (multiple times, apparently), came rolling home at 2:30am and fell into bed mumbling things like "I'm sorry mummy. Stay with me, I don't want to be alone. I love you mummy, I'm sorryyyy"... And has just sprung out of bed and gone bouncing out the door to walk the dog saying he feels fine...

Whereas I had nothing to drink, and was up til 4am fretting about stomach pumping and the recovery position, and trying to make sure he didn't drown in his own vomit... And I feel lousy!

confused envy 'SNOT FAAAAAAAAAAIR!

Anyone else got teens who haven't got what they deserved, recently?!
> mwahahahahaaaaaa < grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now