Webnairs for parents ???

(5 Posts)
gemblags1980 Sat 24-Nov-12 22:39:37

Thanks for that flow4 I have now contacted mumsnet to see if they can help with this, will only contribute to threads from now on! Apologies to everyone, as I do enjoy contributing to the threads and discussions.
Gemma

flow4 Sat 24-Nov-12 18:42:13

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/media_nonmember_requests

gemblags1980 Sat 24-Nov-12 15:04:33

Hi
Thanks for your message, yes online seminars , where interaction is through the web.

PurplePidjin Sat 24-Nov-12 04:35:05

Surely you have more important things to learn on your course first? How to read and follow basic forum rules for a start...

And, do you mean Webinar as in an online seminar or is a webnair something i haven't encountered?

gemblags1980 Fri 23-Nov-12 20:04:25

Hi everyone
I am currently doing my teaching qualification, and for my final project i am thinking of developing a series of conference calls or webnairs for parents. What I would like to know is:
A) do you think it's a good idea and would you participate , if yes why ? If no why ?

B) if you do think its a good idea, what topics would you find the most useful ?

C) would you pay to subscribe ? If so how much ?

D) if webnairs are not practical , are there any alternatives nthat would be useful ??
Thanks in advance for your help and valued feedback.
Gemma

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now