Mad pigs!

(7 Posts)
FernieB Fri 18-Jan-13 12:55:26

My boys have just had a mad half hour. They were in the conservatory for a run whilst I cleaned out their cage. I put both their tunnels and Current bun's in a line to make one long tunnel with a kitchen roll nearby for them to chew. Just put my head round the door to check on them and they were going mad. Both boys were taking turns to sprint through the tunnels and then leap the kitchen roll tube. They did this for ages. Very entertaining, especially when they both started at once from opposite ends and bumped into each other in the middle tunnel grin.

Poor current bun was sitting, terrified, on a toybox watching.

FernieB Fri 18-Jan-13 12:55:55

Perhaps Smoothpig will be a little less portly now.

guineapiglet Fri 18-Jan-13 15:19:25

Aah bless them going bananas, it will wear them out, love it when they get overexcited and daft, let them have a run in the snow that should quieter them down!;)

My boys have got a play area in the garage (their rabbit run, upside down so the roof is the floor, loads of cardboard and houses)
Their little claws make the lovliest tap-tap-tap sound grin

I've kept the boys in today. It's the first proper snow day so they've been upstairs with a shedload of hay, (GP2 is cuddling me at the moment, grumbling away to himself and passing droppings on my arm) <<nice>>

grin @ poor rabbit. The GPs are a force to be reckoned with.

let them have a run in the snow

I answered the door carrying GP2 and he was very judgey at the cold.
I could imagine if I offered him a snow run, his answer would be 2 words, ending in Off wink

I've got a photo of OB being pulled along in sledge one snowy winter. DD1 was probably about 10 when she done that --tut tut--Old Boy had a very full range of life experiences confused.

FernieB tunnel games are the best fun ever for small furries <love emoticon> smile

FernieB Sat 19-Jan-13 13:12:14

They've slept pretty solidly since their mad half hour - that's probably their exercise for the year done and dusted now.

Current bun was very pleased when they were put back in their cage and ran round binkying with delight. That could be because I caught Scruffypig trying to climb current bun one day last week and so he's a bit wary of the pigs now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now