LittlePig has been singing again!

(29 Posts)

And i Feking recorded it grin

Have a few things to do and i will do my best to see if i can upload!!!

Your little black&white visiting hog looks like a guinea-pig I had when I was about 12 yo. (Winnie aka Winnie Gig)

She was pg when I bought her -and sneaked her daughter into the house a few weeks later grin .
So she was a BOGOF !

KRITIQ Sat 29-Dec-12 00:18:51

Winnie Gig - love that! I've had many a hog, but never a black and white one myself. They are just all so so cute!

guineapiglet Sat 29-Dec-12 10:55:34

Yes, I thought it sounded rather other wordly as well, if it happens early morning it suggests that this is the call of the early riser, maybe like blackbirds, you know, chirruping as they are up before the rest of the world is? Will try and do some research to find out more, maybe it is the call to summon up the other g uineas high up in the Andes for breakfast?!

Kritiq have loads of pics of guineas on camera ( leads very helpfully packed in a box as yet undiscovered, so once I find them may be able to upload, also videos and pics on my phone, again have no extension leads so I could TEXT them to you!!! I really am such a technophobe) - Lizi was my favourite girl out of them all, she was such a sweetie. My daughter taught her to stair climb, and she was so responsive, intuitive etc, and was 'always there' - whenever I looked for her, she would be sitting waiting........ we had a spooky kind of connection, and I would dance with her, take her out and about etc etc, <beginning to sound rather sad> miss her so much. You are right about the collie resemblance, we have always had border collies from being young, and there is something so gorgeous about their markings.

FernieB Sun 30-Dec-12 10:08:26

Played it to my pigs - Smooth completely unimpressed but it did shut Scruffy up for a few minutes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now