the heat does bring out ill advised tattoos doens it?

(83 Posts)
GingerIgnoramus Wed 01-Jul-09 12:27:13

" donna" across her neck
those awful ones on mens calves

ewwwww

paisleyleaf Sat 04-Jul-09 11:59:02

Someone wrote (might've been T C Boyle) that they don't like tattoos in intimate places .... they just suggest 'traffic'.
I know what he means.

SoupDragon Thu 02-Jul-09 07:39:50

I spotted one in a Quality Restaurant yesterday, a woman in a vest top with what looked like lace tatooed on her breast.

Of course, once I'd managed to work out what it was, it was actually the edge of her bra.

Feelingoptimistic Wed 01-Jul-09 22:08:46

Well, I saw one similar to the one cyteen describes... A yound woman with "sexy bitch" on her arm. WHY would you do that to yourself !!!!!!!

sazzlelou Wed 01-Jul-09 21:29:23

I saw a woman in her early twenties the other day, gorgeous figure, lovely legs wearing shorts and then she turned round and she had tattoos up the back of both legs like lace up boots, completes with tattooed 'eyelets'
hmm

cyteen Wed 01-Jul-09 15:06:01

Heh, I know what you mean. I'm still considering a memorial piece for my brother and he died two years ago.

It's good to consider these things carefully. The evidence is all around us after all grin

sarah293 Wed 01-Jul-09 15:04:15

Message withdrawn

giantkatestacks Wed 01-Jul-09 14:54:46

cyteen - something to remember my mother - am working on a few designs but none have really worked properly yet...I was recommended someone in greenwich but every time I pluck up the courage to move forward with it I get The Fear.

cyteen Wed 01-Jul-09 14:31:34

I saw a woman sat outside a pub in town yesterday who had 'Royal Bitch' tattooed across her cleavage in rather nice flowing script.

Have to admit to staring at one tattoo yesterday, it was a badly 'joint' tattoo on a mum's arm... hmm

cyteen Wed 01-Jul-09 14:18:38

GI, indeed you can't

this thread is one of the funniest I've read for ages.

I have no tattoos nor any desire for one so probably have no business here anyway but stil, PMSL.

MayorNaze Wed 01-Jul-09 14:16:10

wow! you expect old guys to be doing the old blue ink style pop eye type tatts, not tasteful modern ones. really good work

VinegarTits Wed 01-Jul-09 14:15:04

Jodie Marsh, for a minute there i thought that was Pete Burns shock

GingerIgnoramus Wed 01-Jul-09 14:14:09

cant see yours cyteen

I also liked their "increasingly freakish looking Jodie". They were spot on there.

GingerIgnoramus Wed 01-Jul-09 14:13:29

sorry yes they are vile too

cyteen Wed 01-Jul-09 14:12:45

Thankfully you are ginger and so your opinion can be instantly disregarded grin

GingerIgnoramus Wed 01-Jul-09 14:12:39

lol at this

"Jodie, who has no discernible talent",

bobblehat Wed 01-Jul-09 14:12:36

Am loving the DM for the quote 'jodie, who has no discernible talent...'

No other reason I should point out.

tiredemma Wed 01-Jul-09 14:12:21

You have beautiful children SGK- beautiful.

GingerIgnoramus Wed 01-Jul-09 14:11:37

no ALl tattoos are scummy

not bad for a 70 year man eh?? grin he has been doing it a long time now....

cyteen Wed 01-Jul-09 14:09:21

Arse, sorry, Bob Tyrell.

Oh the shame of cocking up a link...it burns far worse than having a tattoo ever could wink

MayorNaze Wed 01-Jul-09 14:08:23

(add to disclaimer - and SparklyGothKats - they are beautiful! you obv have a v talented tattoo person )

cyteen Wed 01-Jul-09 14:07:58

Norbert, most portraits are pretty cruddy, true...but check out [[http://www.bobtyrrell.com/galleries/portraits.php Bob Tyrell] for examples of portraits that actually look like people.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now