Looking forward to October TILI box!

(10 Posts)
cheeseandmarmite15 Wed 28-Sep-16 21:36:51

The first one was fabulous.

The second one out in October looks to be fantastic too!

cheeseandmarmite15 Tue 04-Oct-16 10:00:00

Mine has arrived this morning.

It's fabulous!

cheeseandmarmite15 Tue 04-Oct-16 10:24:18

Photo taken whilst big dog trying to have a nosey!

Very good value for money.

MyNewHobbyIsGin Tue 04-Oct-16 12:31:01

To be absolutely clear - is the first pic the September box, and the second the October box?

If so, they have repeated 3 items, surely that's missing the whole point of a beauty box?

hollinhurst84 Tue 04-Oct-16 12:50:00

Both pics are the October box

cheeseandmarmite15 Tue 04-Oct-16 13:57:02

There wasn't a September box.

First picture is one from Facebook, not sure if all contents pictured as they were uploading a photo a day adding a new product daily.

Second picture is what I received, not all unwrapped.

The boxes are every three months, this is the second box and the contents are completely from the first.

The first box was fab this is also fab. Very good value for money. The box itself is lovely and it's free postage. No membership, just buy when you want.

GeekyWombat Thu 06-Oct-16 14:27:37

Do you know what's in the box before you order it? And how 'gifty' does it look? Could it work for my Mum / Aunt QVC and beauty addicts for Christmas? I'm not really a health and beauty person myself so all advice really welcomed smile

LucyLot Thu 06-Oct-16 16:38:41

Are you advertising this product?

cheeseandmarmite15 Thu 06-Oct-16 16:40:05

Yes! On Facebook near the time they take a photo of one item a day and add to the box.

On the actual release day on QVC they show you the entire contents and reviews and details about each item.

It's a box every three months and costs £20 and free post. The box itself is lovely and the contents wrapped beautifully.

I've tried a few beauty boxes and have been disappointed, but this is lovely. Easy to order and suoerfast delivery.

SilentlyScreamingAgain Thu 06-Oct-16 17:21:11

Thanks for the reminder. The last one was fantastic and I'm really looking forward to this arriving.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now