Wedding lingerie?

(6 Posts)
TheCunnyFunt Tue 02-Jun-15 07:57:32

Getting married in 2 months and I want to get some nice ivory underwear for the wedding night wink I'm a bit limited as to where I can shop, as I'm a 38FF and a lot of shops don't go up to that size hmm

I've looked at Bravissimo but the selection wasn't great. Where else can I look?

Pantsalive Tue 02-Jun-15 11:42:31

Not sure if they'll have anything different but good places to try are Brastop or Figleaves.

Also, Debenhams had a good selection when I was looking.

You have, of course, been through the Bra Intervention - you know it's compulsory on here ...

Pantsalive Tue 02-Jun-15 11:56:29

Empreinte have some very pretty looking bras. They only seem to do a 38F or G but could be worth trying. (You can't search by size on this website which is a bit irritating).

This website also has a good range but, again, you can't search by size.

TheCunnyFunt Tue 02-Jun-15 12:39:02

Yes I have done bra intervention grin unfortunately it didn't work for me though confused using that method I should be a 36G (if I remember correctly), I bought a few different bras in that size and every single one was terrible, the bands were far too tight and the cups were huge (I scooped and scooped all I could!). I had to change them all for 38FFs.

Thanks smile will check out those sites!

nottheOP Tue 02-Jun-15 12:41:56

www.mycurvesandme.com/lingerie/bridal-lingerie.html?bra_size=229

Empreinte sizing is French so you will need a slightly smaller cup size than you would with an English bra.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now