Help! I only own 1 pair of trousers, and even they don't fit really :/

(5 Posts)
sillymillyb Thu 03-Apr-14 17:33:54

I had a wardrobe sort out earlier and it really shocked me. I have 1 pair of trousers that fit (green cords) and 1 pair of new look high waisted jeggings that I am constantly pulling up. That's it. Literally - all I own in bottom halves.

So, I'm broke. I have a horrendous mum tum / muffin top / cake tray. I'm size 14 I think (green cords are 14 and go under mum tum, jeggings are 14 but keep falling down) I'm a 16 on top.

What would you buy? I am going away on Monday so if I can order online before then all the better. Cheap is good!

Thank you all grin

My very favourite pair of trousers were from the Cos sale. I get asked if I have lost weight every time I wear them. These look similar They are not cheap though. I think I got mine for £40 in the sale.

sillymillyb Thu 03-Apr-14 21:38:04

Oh they are beautiful. Just what I am after - thank you. I have never bought anything from cos, would I be ok ordering a 14 or would a 16 be better? I've never spent so much on 1 item before, this is sort of exciting!

I think a 14 would be fine, but they do vary between items.

BobPatSamandIgglePiggle Fri 04-Apr-14 21:55:14

Does it have to be trousers? I've got a massive Mam belly and have decided that it just makes me the wrong shape for trousers - I've just started buying dresses which seem to hide it better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now