Holiday booked but my bikini days are long gone. Swimsuit help required!

(34 Posts)

Think it's safe to say that twins and a CS have put paid to my bikini days, but we've just booked a beach holiday so I need something, ideally not a Nigella burkini.

I would quite like a retro swimming costume, nautical style, that's low on the legs and has underwiring or a bit of support around the boob region.

Best I can find is this from Boden but I don't really like the prints. Can you help me, o wise SnB shoppers?!

The Seafolly links are gorgeous, thank you for that! I have some much loved seafolly bikinis so I will definitely try that link I think.
Off to browse scaffolding bikini pants too!

Mewsical Fri 15-Mar-13 20:52:12

I have the roll top bikini bottoms, they are great because they come up as high as you like (to stuff the CS overhang into!).

I do know what you mean about constant bending over though, so I have bought a pair of short towelling shorts from ASOS for those occasions.

Paribus Fri 15-Mar-13 23:56:55

Try TKMaxx- they have Gottex, Lea Gotlieb, etc- www.tkmaxx.com/women/womens-swimwear-/icat/0711

suebfg Sat 16-Mar-13 09:15:35
dozily Sat 16-Mar-13 10:51:34

That's the one I've got, in a lighter blue. Only thing I don't like is the removable padding in the bust which I find rolls / folds up whenever i put it through the washing machine. Probably ok if you handwash though.

suebfg Sat 16-Mar-13 20:26:39

I've never washed mine blush so it's not been a problem. I just rinse after use.

theoriginalandbestrookie Sat 16-Mar-13 20:36:09

Apparently you aren't meant to put washing machines in the washing machine. They should be rinsed in cold water andyou can also use shampoo/shower gel that is recommended for swimming.

Oh and they die very quickly if you use them in hot tubs.

theoriginalandbestrookie Sat 16-Mar-13 20:38:19

that should have read put swimming costumes in the washing machine blush

LadyApricot Sun 17-Mar-13 10:22:41

Kiss me deadly have a swimwear range. Google them- they're an amazing brand!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now