I foynd tights for really tall people!!!

(9 Posts)

I've never had any luck with M&S tights - they're always quite Baggy, but never long enough.

And don't get me started on Next!!
I bought a gorgeous pair there once, in a L, to find out that the body part was just as long as the leg part, and the worst length I have ever known - I stretched them so hard and they still came to mid thigh.
I gave them to my really short assistant, and she gave them back because the legs were too short.

MotionCity Tue 12-Mar-13 15:56:44

M&S tights in an L or XL (depending on the style - there's a guide on the back of the packet) also are long enough to fit my 36" inside-legged, 5ft11 self!

ClipClapClop Tue 12-Mar-13 14:54:34

Thank you, you may have helped me achieve a life ambition!

TomDudgeon Tue 12-Mar-13 14:51:54

Thank you

grin

AgathaF Mon 11-Mar-13 17:00:37

Can I add that Tesco m/l in the cable knit or plain woolly/cottony type are very long too.

Not a fan of Tesco as a rule, but these tights are the biz grin

I have been walking round all day pulling my legs up because they're wrinkly, but I haven't once had to pull the body part of the tights up!
grin

it's been really weird!

lololizzy Mon 11-Mar-13 16:12:07

thanks for that! am 5 ft 9 (very leggy, short body) and gave up on tights for years due to crutch always being around my knees

I was bought sometights formethering Sunday.
I always get Large because tights normally come up tight.

I'm 5'8" with an inside leg of 31" and I feel like nora batty this morning!

the tights are m&co cable knit tights in m/l.

they've got feet and a panel at the back.
I started putting them on without stretching them, and when I got to the top of the thigh there was still loads of fabric left.
grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now