Shoes to wear with skinny jeans in sunny weather

(29 Posts)
SausageMother Sun 17-Feb-13 20:45:25

Such a lovely day today - made me wonder what I am going to wear with my skinny jeans in the nicer weather.

DC2 is due soon and DS1 is 20 months so I need something comfortable and suitable for toddler groups, trips to the park etc.

I've never got on with ballet pumps as they just seem to make me feel as if I'm walking very flat footed. Any suggestions would be great. I have fairly small feet (size 4).

comelywenchlywoo Mon 18-Feb-13 11:52:36

I'm planning on getting these, as I destroy Ballet pumps. I'm hoping they'll be a bit more solid. I like to look a little bit Sloane Rangery, so I think these will work well for me.

When it's cooler I wear my Converse - good for chasing DS in. When it gets really hot it'll be brown leather sandals or haviannas flip flops.

All my pre-DS wedges are too high for toddler taming, but maybe in a year or two?

JeffFaFa Mon 18-Feb-13 13:27:44
mysteryfairy Mon 18-Feb-13 22:20:34

Wedge trainers e.g. Ash bea or Bowie might be a spring possibility. They are less wintery than boots but warm enough that you won't regret wearing them in March. I know they're not for everyone but they really elongate your legs worn with skinnies. For the posters mentioning about having bigger feet they make your feet look dinky too.

DewDr0p Mon 18-Feb-13 22:26:57

I wear flipflops, Birkenstocks or wedges with mine usually. Like the look of those espadrilles at Dotty P and the flatforms too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now