who has a gorgeous short blonde hair-do?

(14 Posts)
Booyhoo Sat 16-Feb-13 13:18:54

i have long brown hair and want a change. are there any slebs that have a really good short blonde do?

i will upload a pic of myself later if necessary (on my dad's laptop right now)

BookWormery Sat 16-Feb-13 13:19:27

Michelle Williams.

Booyhoo Sat 16-Feb-13 13:23:17
AuntieMaggie Sat 16-Feb-13 13:24:00

Ditto Michelle Williams

Sarah Harding used to

If you google short blonde celebrity hair you get loads

when I had my long blonde hair chopped 3 years ago I started off with the longer Michelle Williams hairstyle but its been shorter and longer since then.

I'd love to pull off Pink's hair but I think it might not suit me!

noddyholder Sat 16-Feb-13 13:24:05

carey mulligan

MrsDoomsPatterson Sat 16-Feb-13 13:32:13

sienna miller had nice short blonde hair, it's on google images.

Eliza22 Sat 16-Feb-13 15:13:35

Jenna Elfman.... The short blonde "do". Cannot do links!

FaffTastic Sat 16-Feb-13 15:26:34
Booyhoo Sat 16-Feb-13 17:02:08

oh i like them all! decisions decisions!

FaffTastic Sat 16-Feb-13 17:07:00

It's a very big step going from long brown hair to short blonde - don't know if I'd be brave enough grin

Booyhoo Sat 16-Feb-13 17:22:53

meh, it'll grow back. and there's always extensions if i really hate it. i've had the chop before from long to a shaved at the back bob, i've had it red and pink, bleached sections. lots of different styles over the years. i've just gotten bored with having it long again for the last few years, i've always wanted to be totally blonde but would do it on such long hair. i figure if the hair is very short then bleach will get cut out sooner if i dont like it.

AuntieMaggie Sat 16-Feb-13 20:17:15

I love your attitude Booyhoo grin

If it wouldn't fade in about a week I'd go bright red or auburn but I'm a natural blonde so my hair doesn't hold colour sad

Booyhoo Sat 16-Feb-13 20:24:08

yes the reds are really hard to maintain. i had a raspberry and then a pink in for about a year and it was constant upkeep. i had to do it every fortnight. i needed to do it more than that but i just couldn't be bothered. it was alot of work. i would love (and probably will at some point) to go back and have the raspberry in as it looked good on my dark hair without having to bleach whereas i had to pre bleach for the pink. but yes i just fancy being blonde for a while.

tethersend Sat 16-Feb-13 22:13:42

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now