leather bracelets - anyone ever seen anything like these?>

(85 Posts)
BelindaCarlisle Fri 15-Feb-13 16:48:52
Leatherwraps Sat 24-Aug-13 03:50:01

Thank you Belinda for all the kind words! I'm so glad you liked them. I came across this thread looking at my stats online. Soo sweet. My shop has moved from etsy and has grown but I'm happy to custom size if needed. Here is my new site: http://leatherwrapsbracelets.com/
Stormy

multi

Nix - yes I used crimp on cords ends which were easy. I'm going to try some pulti strand ones next which are better glued, I think.

nixpix Tue 09-Apr-13 10:24:59

MissBee, did you use the lobster clasps and crimp on cord end to tie the ends together? thinking of having a go at making some myself.

<gets out suitcase a la Del Boy>

LadyMountbatten Mon 08-Apr-13 22:17:25

Love

LADY M technical problems resolved and pictures on profile

Kveta Mon 08-Apr-13 18:33:21

Also the proud owner of 4 eleven feathers bracelets! Only one is for me though - 3 for my mum and sisters, so we match smile

I can also vouch for the loveliness of the eleven feathers owner, and the bracelets! smile

FauxFox Mon 08-Apr-13 18:24:27

Ooh I made them and they turned out reasonably well. I'll post the results a bit later when I've extracted them from my pissing phone.

LadyMountbatten Mon 08-Apr-13 16:49:37

MISS BEE how is it going?

DottyDot Tue 02-Apr-13 15:47:35

This thread is a NIGHTMARE. Am now the proud owner of 4 x Eleven Feathers bracelets (although two have gone to my Mum!).

The Eleven Feathers woman is lovely - even sourced some magnetic clasps when my Mum had trouble (due to arthritis) with the usual clasps - all made and posted very speedily and I've got no doubt I'll be ordering more soon blush

patilvzi Tue 02-Apr-13 15:40:36

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

BelindaCarlisle Sun 24-Feb-13 21:35:19

i would love a neon mishmash

Thanks, MissBee.

Can you buy the cord in real shops at all?

Ha! - the leather arrived but I'm still waiting for the other bits <gnashes teeth>.

Are you contemplating any other colours?

BelindaCarlisle Sun 24-Feb-13 20:30:26

thats nice - how are your efforst going?

I have the Boots ones that can be bracelets or hair things - love them as bracelets.

I've been looking for leather cord - where can I buy it?

JamInMyWellies Sun 24-Feb-13 11:32:14

Belinda Carslise - stop! I have to really restrain myself not spend a fortune. love all that leather stuff.

BelindaCarlisle Sun 24-Feb-13 09:43:06

love this too

JamInMyWellies Sun 24-Feb-13 09:40:27

If you add the code SALE10 you get a further 10% off.

JamInMyWellies Sun 24-Feb-13 09:12:10

Have just come back on to find the link and order.

BelindaCarlisle Sun 24-Feb-13 08:56:35

Oi!! Bracelet folk! Seeker !

BelindaCarlisle Sat 23-Feb-13 21:34:53

Plus great fit

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now