Another Nigella dress

(11 Posts)
discophile Wed 13-Feb-13 18:22:50

Really don't want to link to Daily Mail but Nigella was wearning another fantastic dress in DM the other day. The black one with colours down one side. Anyone see it? It was pretty amazing. Better than the red one.

Heavywheezing Wed 13-Feb-13 19:14:20

Yes, I saw it. I didn't like it much but my god, she looked amazing. Such a figure.

Bunbaker Wed 13-Feb-13 19:15:11

Link?

CajaDeLaMemoria Wed 13-Feb-13 19:15:11

Yeah, I thought the dress was horrid but she's got such a stand-out figure that she could pull most things off.

I think the dress would be very difficult to make look nice without the same figure.

discophile Wed 13-Feb-13 19:31:29

Nigella Lawson is 53

Good luck to her I say - I think the dress is fabulous, I want one!

It's Preen if anyone is interested, and I love it!!!

Where's the red one from? Anyone know? I would be smoking hot in that shizzle!

Ruprekt Wed 13-Feb-13 19:47:35

Good lord! I would look hideous in that!!!!

discophile Wed 13-Feb-13 19:53:37

Thanks Amber. Sadly it's £400. Too much for me. The red one was from an independent shop in Frome, Somerset. Can't remember the name of it. It was about £175 I think.

Heavywheezing Wed 13-Feb-13 20:23:28

The shop is called deadly is the female
www.deadlyisthefemale.com/

I hope I look as good at her age. That figure is a killer, amazing underwear no doubt.

AwkwardSquad Wed 13-Feb-13 20:35:39

That Preen dress is fabulous. I think someone with a less curvaceous figure could pull it off, if accessorised in the right way (attempts and sadly fails to delude self...)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now