bum covering vests

(16 Posts)
JeffFaFa Sat 09-Feb-13 21:34:13

Anyone found any recently, i like bum covering camis to wear under jumpers but cant find any long enough, tried dotty p's, h&m, matalan, tescos and asda, needs to be somewhere online as rural. Im 5'6 so not really tall all ive tried to far have been far to short.

WafflesandWhippedCream Sat 09-Feb-13 21:36:45

I got some from M&S. I think they were just called extra long vests.

I wore my H&M Mamma maternity vests way after DS was born. I went and bought some again last week. DS is now 8 blush

Because they are fitted and stretchy they are very long without the bump!

I'd definitely recommend trying one on next time you visit a store. I wear them over skinnies or leggings without the self conscious crotch.

SilverMoo Sat 09-Feb-13 21:40:00

H&M used to do loads, have a look on their website

germyrabbit Sat 09-Feb-13 21:43:16

i have some h am m ones but they don't seem to do them anymore!

EmpireBiscuit Sat 09-Feb-13 21:44:44

I LOVE the Primarni £2 a pop vests - good and stretchy so go up a size and bum is covered.

JeffFaFa Sat 09-Feb-13 21:47:35

Ive just returned h&m vests they were too short, ive heard primarks are good but sadly about 60 miles to my nearest store, may try and get there for a nosey soon though, thanks

finlaysmum12 Sat 09-Feb-13 21:48:40

have just seen on ebay daily deals they have superdry vest dress for £7.99....may do the job

SilverMoo Sat 09-Feb-13 21:52:40

I think you can get new primark ones on ebay

UterusUterusGhali Sat 09-Feb-13 22:00:52

The Primarni ones were too short for me. I have a stupidly long body and get shocking camel toe.

I think maternity might be the way to go.

Princesspond Sat 09-Feb-13 22:11:12

I remember seeing on the does my bum look 40 blog that she gets long vests from Miss Selfridge.

Mewsical Sun 10-Feb-13 07:42:04

Primark ones are actually annoyingly too long for me. They come down to mid-thigh and so I then have a roll of xs material rolled up around my waist creating a lovely silouette.
£2 each with adjustable straps.

teta Sun 10-Feb-13 08:48:40

Have you tried the extra long ones at Matalan?.I am 5ft3 and these cover my bum completely.I have black/cream/khaki and now marl grey[i live in these].Alternatively Hush do long vests in the basics section.

FunnyLittleFrog Sun 10-Feb-13 10:08:54

I buy these H&M dresses. I'm 5' 8 and they come down to a couple of inches past my bum. I would NEVER wear one as an actual dress!

CadiM Sun 10-Feb-13 11:51:06

New Look have quite a few long ones too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now